Repainting seven spoke wheels

I just pickup a 95 nsx-t and it has the stock gun metal painted rims, which I am not to crazy about. Has any one repainted their wheels to another color or has had them anodized? If so, what colors have you done? Thanks

I guess I should have searched a little, Bodypainter has a post about the same thing plus he has a Brookland 95 also, nice job on the wheels.

Last edited:
Yeah, what is this surprise Joeseph, waiting to show up with this new toy at the next club event? Didn't recognize your new avatar even though the user name was familiar! You just upped my count for May 27 to 30 :wink:

Check with Ted, he powdercoated his white locally by doing a few errands. But on the Brookland Green, the gun metal is not that bad, you can perhaps powdercoat it to Brookland Green and give it that unique one of a kind look :biggrin:

Hey Steve,
Thanks, I will tell Valerie, and I will need to buy an HID kit from you,let me know how much?

Hey Hrant,
OH...you found out...I was planning on surprising you guys at the ThunderHill, I will put a message out about being back in the saddle again. feels good to have a NSX again. Boy I really missed the feel. I was just thinking Hrant, do you have your set of 98 wheels I know you had put on 02's (17" front and rear).

Given our addiction to NSXPrime, you can't expect us not to catch your posts!

As for the wheels, you are only a week late!!!!!!! Sold them to one of our club members (I'll give you the name in private). If he for some reason has a buyer's remorse, you can get them off his hand :biggrin:

Back