Registered for 2013 Michelle Offsie Walk

Jan and I are registered.

Nancy and I look forward to joining you, Carla and Don are also registered. Who else, Larry and Sissy? Peter and Sylvia? it's around the corner, let's get the group together for this worthy cause!!!

Alan and Roberta

Hi all
I am sooo sorry to not have been in touch with anyone in a long time. I did talk to Larry a short time ago on the phone but was highly confused. Not that I was not already. LOL.
I will also not be able to attend the walk this year (sorry Alan), Bob .. hope Reg is there with you (what a great gal!) or the river run. Lambo is in summer storage kids day my favorite event may be out too. i hopethis is ok sorry will not borrow friend brian nsx and risk wrecking it. hope all r well good chance nsxpo but may fly the short distance.

oh yeah, forgot not too worry but update:
they increased theprednisone 50mg today from 20mg but was 1000mg when this started in january so thats good even though drugs are increased.... cyclophosphamide upped to 50mg from 40mg, omeprazole 20mg stopped today(great news) proton pump inhibitor for abdominal pain just trying to spell these things ha bactrim still@3 times week, new one for depression caused by the wegeners upped to 10mg today and only lost a hand ful of hair so far on top so all is well. have a lot of grey shabby stuff anyway. for those that dont know I am involved with the rare disease forum and the granolomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegeners forum) screwed up my password already but will always remember my NSX prime one.
love all you guys and gals too long to list but good luck nsx team i can't even figure out what i said but hope it was ok hey i am up as late as u bob!!!!
Rich Passline

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rich, we will miss you and Jeannie this year, but you've got to take care of yourself first!!! We look forward to having you back "active" as soon as possible. And yes, you still don't make any less sense than you've always made!!!!!

thanks .......but, I still would rather have my dog than a picture of a horse decal and a car i don't own anymore!!!!

and damn it was fast LOL how's the horse doing by the way?

thanks .......but, I still would rather have my dog than a picture of a horse decal and a car i don't own anymore!!!!

and damn it was fast LOL how's the horse doing by the way?
But you're wrong/confused yet again. I do have that car that you think I don't own anymore!!!!

Hi Everyone we need to know how many people are coming to the Walk next week in order to reserve spaces for the NSX's and other super cars that may show up :cool:
Also who will be coming back to our place for snacks and to chill out after the event?
As always we promise good weather

Hi Everyone we need to know how many people are coming to the Walk next week in order to reserve spaces for the NSX's and other super cars that may show up :cool:
Also who will be coming back to our place for snacks and to chill out after the event?
As always we promise good weather
As always, Nancy and I look forward to visiting with you all after the event!!!!
Not sure which "super car" we're bringing, maybe that other "super Honda", the CRV!!!!!!

Where is everyone - walk for hope is Sunday. We need more folks.

Hey Rich, we're really sorry you are having to deal with all this stuff. Man we're happy that you are doing well and progressing and look forward to seeing you up and about soon. Say, 'Hello' to Jeanie for us.

Bob, we know you won't be able to make it.

Where is everyone else?
So . . . . if you've never attended this is an awesome event to support a fellow NSX Club Member and get a chance to really give back to the local community. They love seeing the NSX's there and it is a great time socializing with fellow NSX owners both at the walk and later at the Roberta and Alan's. And . . . you'll help to raise money to support the City of Hope, a cancer research group that is really doing amazing work. They have incredibly low admin fees for the charity and are working on solutions to breast cancer. If you've never heard of them, that's probably because they really don't spend gobs of money on advertising and promotion.

Please, we only have a few cars this year. We do need more members to attend. Just come to the event on Sunday and pay your registration fee to join us. Respond here so Alan knows to save you a place.
If you can't make it then, please, please, please, donate to Team NSXCA. http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=1820&team_id=37740

Good Weather is only Guaranteed in Edison NJ this SUNDAY so PLEASE join us!

Hey Rich, we're really sorry you are having to deal with all this stuff. Man we're happy that you are doing well and progressing and look forward to seeing you up and about soon. Say, 'Hello' to Jeanie for us.

Bob, we know you won't be able to make it.

Where is everyone else?
So . . . . if you've never attended this is an awesome event to support a fellow NSX Club Member and get a chance to really give back to the local community. They love seeing the NSX's there and it is a great time socializing with fellow NSX owners both at the walk and later at the Roberta and Alan's. And . . . you'll help to raise money to support the City of Hope, a cancer research group that is really doing amazing work. They have incredibly low admin fees for the charity and are working on solutions to breast cancer. If you've never heard of them, that's probably because they really don't spend gobs of money on advertising and promotion.

Please, we only have a few cars this year. We do need more members to attend. Just come to the event on Sunday and pay your registration fee to join us. Respond here so Alan knows to save you a place.
If you can't make it then, please, please, please, donate to Team NSXCA. http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=1820&team_id=37740

Even if you don't want or need the exercise come join us at the Walk4Pink this Sunday. It's always a fun event driving weather is Guaranteed. I need to know how many cars we will have for our NSX Car Corral. You will be amazed at how many people enjoy looking at our "rare and exotic rides" and club members are invited back to our place to cool down in the pool and for some light refreshments. Oh and did we tell you there is FREE FOOD and COOL Refreshments before and after the event at the Community Campus.

I need a final count today but will hold a few extra spaces for those who just decide to show up. Please arrive prior to 8:30 in order to avoid the crowds and join us for a fun and worthwhile fundraiser!
Hope to see you on Sunday
Alan & Roberta

Alan delivered again! Had a great time small group of people, but it's quality, not quantity. :-) Thank you Alan, for including us in this very important event. We always have a great time both during and after :-) Great to spend time with those who did make it

Sorry I couldn't make it this year! Hope you all had a great time as usual. My car hasn't even made it out of storage this year. I hope to see everyone at Kid's day, I will be there!!! Miss you guys.

Best
Tytus

Back