Refinish wheels

I would like to refinish my 99 Equip wheels in order to keep my car pristine. I saw a few months ago where someone had recommended a place in Los Angeles. Anyone know who that is or have a another recommendation? Thanks Bob C

I just had two of my Works Equips rebuilt at HRS Enterprises in San Francisco - my tire shop had marked the lips when fitting new tires. Recommendation from HRS was you cannot satisfactorily re-finish the lips as they are anodized, just replace them. They are Works importer & actually had the lips on-hand in inventory. They also had one of the centers re-painted (mine are gloss black) - finish is awesome, like completely new. I also sent them my tires to have them mount & balance after the wheels were rebuilt - wouldn't trust the tire shop to screw them up again!
Not cheap but I wasn't paying & the quality is unquestionable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Call HRS, ask for Tim or Harry 415-861-2181 - tell them Ken with the Black Equips on the NSX referred you.

HRS and Work wheels

I had my Works rebuilt by HRS as well, totally recommend!

Back