• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$$$ REDUCED - 1992 White NSX $23.5k 101k miles-Charlotte North Carolina

Seeing that it needs a clutch, hail dings, been in 2 wrecks and has bondo on it. I have $15,000 on the barrel. Only one condition, clean car fax.
Dont flame me on this, the car looks good, but its hurtin and needs about $10,000 in maint and repairs.... um well, i guess i could go find another one and just put $30,000 on the barrel, besides, i really want a red one
smile.gif

MR - Chapel Hill

I recently sold my Blk./Blk. '92 and miss it badley. Is your car 100% stock? Do you have all of the maintenance records for the car? When was Timing Belt/Water Pump replaced? I am interested but the car does sound like it needs some attention and it does have a few miles on it. Let me know what you are thinking as far as your bottem $, I am not out to insult anyone but am on a budget and want the best car for the $. Thanks, Paul

I too am interested but I am looking for an inexpensive NSX. I would also be interested in your bottom dollar. I am in Greenville SC so if the deal is right I could pick the car up within two days.

Do you have all documentation on this vehicle? I may be interested....it could be a project car for me. Also, may I ask what is the motivation to sell this vehicle? I am serious, and would like some closer pics of the damages, etc. I can be reached at [email protected]

------------------
Leon Millette
http://www.legendarylegendz.com
NSX searcher

Back