Redline Time Attack Event 11/15/09

Congratulations Billy! :biggrin: It was nice meeting you and again my hats off to you and your team! Anyway, keep up the good work. I will keep in touch bro. Talk to you soon...

On with a few pics.

More pics to upload soon! :tongue:

Last edited:
Congratulations Billy! :biggrin: It was nice meeting you and again my hats off to you and your team! Anyway, keep up the good work. I will keep in touch bro. Talk to you soon...
Thanks! It was a pleasure meeting you two as well. Thank you for coming out and supporting us!

Great shots BTW!!!

Billy

Here's one of my shots.

I'll post the rest up sometime this week

4108470980_e589f70713_b.jpg

The event was great and Billy absolutely OWNED! I love that pic where he is sitting in the car ready to run. He also has an awesome team, very well done.

Congrats Billy! Keep up the good work man

Those other guys look pissed....hehe

nice trophy girls too :D

Last edited:
Thanks! It was a pleasure meeting you two as well. Thank you for coming out and supporting us!

Great shots BTW!!!

Billy

More pics later Billy (you stud!)...:biggrin::biggrin:

MORE MORE MORE! :eek:

After the battle...

I will upload the HD videos I captured from the event within this week...keep an eye out for those!!:tongue::rolleyes::biggrin::cool:

NSX on the run.... <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=bd856296c7&photo_id=4113104778&hd_default=false" height="225" width="400"></embed></OBJECT>.

Last edited:
FXMD NSX :: <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=8f776c822a&photo_id=4113179260&hd_default=false" height="225" width="400"></embed></OBJECT>

Back