• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red/Tan 94 w/ 19k miles..........

I'm aware of a rare (1 of 35, I think) Formula Red / Camel 1994 NSX. Car seems to be very clean. It is for sale down the street from my dealership. I have not driven the car or gone entirely through it but I did look quite closely at it. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will take an in-depth look and drive for you. I can link pictures if anyone is interested. I have no affiliation, just thought I'd mention, blah, blah, blah......

Hey...if you can tell me this car is really good condition I am interested. ^_^ But then again...what condition IS it in?

Where are you also?

THANKS
biggrin.gif

------------------
Got dat ol' vee six cilnder inder?

http://www.nextestdrive.net

I'm in So. Fla. I took another look at the car today. It's quite clean. The passenger rear quarter has a slight swipe on it right behind the quarter vent. It has been buffed out for the most part but it is definitely there. The paint is missing in a couple of the scratches. It's not dented but it is scratched. The rest of the car looks perfect, even the nose is showing very little rock chips (as it should for only 19k miles) The interior is very nice. the tow hook cover is not on and I asked him why. He said the all his cars are towed to him rather than driven and I believed him. It made sense. I have not driven the car as of yet and have not seen underneath or the engine compartment. Here's a link to some pics.

http://jenkinsautosales.com/details.asp?id=619

Why would it make sense that all cars are towed to him? That makes no sense at all. I could see coming on a trailer but that doesn't explain the tow hook.

Originally posted by gobble:
Why would it make sense that all cars are towed to him? That makes no sense at all. I could see coming on a trailer but that doesn't explain the tow hook.

"Tow" being a multiple meaning word here! Most people use the tow hook to pull the car onto or into the towing trailer or vehicle.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Back