Red NSX on I-95 in Philly

Possibly heading back from a trip to Davis Acura of Langhorne???

Belong to anybody here??

That is the first NSX I have seen in the area since I purchased mine in December.

Mickey, I think that was me. I had it out all weekend and took a trip to Langhorne to see some friends. I live right over the Betsy Ross Bridge in Maple Shade NJ. I have a stock red 96.

It must of been you Ceeya32. I saw you pull off on the Betsy Ross exit. I work in Bensalem so I was caught in traffic in the HORRIBLE ENDLESS I-95 road construction right behind you. I was riding low profile in my daily driver. Nice to see you on the road though. Hopefully next time I see you i'll have mine out.

Thanks for the beautiful view,
Mike

Hey guys,

Could have been me too ... moved north of Philly in January from Pittsburgh.... though I only take mine out on weekends for occassional Philly jaunts.... stock red/tan 95t

sal

Hi Sal,

I usually only take mine out on the weekends too and also visit Philadelphia occasionally. I'll sometimes cruise around late friday or saturday night. I hope to see you there sometime.

There hasn't been really any events in the Delaware County area recently. We should all get together sometime.

-Mike

Back