Red in Maricopa?

My wife told me she saw a red NSX here in Rancho El Dorado in Maricopa... any of you guys own it?

Maricopa... at least we have Harrahs!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

That was probably me. I don't live out there, but I do own a house out there that I am about to sell. I've been out there a few times in the past couple months to check up on the place/clean-up.

It may have been me too! I live in Maricopa, maybe we should meet up :biggrin:

Sounds good redshift, I would love to meet some AZ nsx'ers

On January 14th (Sat) there is a S2K drive to kitts peak, which is west of tucson. Its a long drive, and its fun, though I do not think I will participate on this particular drive.
Joe

EDIT** this was taken from S2ki.com, so if you guys ever want to join us, please do so.

We'll have a drive every 5 weeks on Saturdays, a dinner or lunch about every 8 weeks on Saturdays and tech days will be on members own initiatives unless we have a special one at the dealership (please do not set up a tech day on a drive or meal day).

All sign ups will be on www.S2000arizona.com > EVENTS > UPCOMING EVENTS

YOU NEED TO SIGN UP WITH THE NAME YOU USED WHEN YOU REGISTERED ON S2000ARIZONA.COM (which should be the same one you use here) - or you won't get the email about the drive.

gabej said:
Sounds good redshift, I would love to meet some AZ nsx'ers
I feel a south valley NSX get together coming on. :biggrin: What does everybody else think?

Joe@SoS said:
On January 14th (Sat) there is a S2K drive to kitts peak, which is west of tucson. Its a long drive, and its fun, though I do not think I will participate on this particular drive.
Joe
You're a good man Joe... always keeping us up-to-date on the drives. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it which kinda irks me since I missed the Tombstone drive. :frown:

Duty calls... after a 4 day weekend this week, I have a 10 day straight stretch coming up... yuck. looks like i miss out again :(

i drive by kitt peak alot and gawk at the road to the top... holy crap it looks like fun! i'd also like to get a drive up mt. lemmon sometime (might be a bit cold the next few months though...)

Hey,

Leave Marc out of it! I saw him over the weekend, he's been overworked at CES, and besides he has 2 cars in my Non Red NSX Club of Maricopa County!!

how about sundays? like the 15th...or the 22.
maybe breakfest in scottsdale @ the original pancake house @ 9:30 -10:00. the a drive up to canyon lake ? (about an hour each way..ok drive w/ good veiws)

let me know as i would have to put a car together :)

oh yeah, hi everybody ...

creative338 said:
Hey,

Leave Marc out of it! I saw him over the weekend, he's been overworked at CES, and besides he has 2 cars in my Non Red NSX Club of Maricopa County!!
LOL! :biggrin: Oh yeah, CES... I forgot about that... poor guy must be busy! I think you non-red owners are actually in the majority in AZ. I'm pretty sure that Marc, in general, does not like color at all... he has a black one and a white one and I'm pretty sure his S4s are also black. :smile:

01blacks4 said:
how about sundays? like the 15th...or the 22.
maybe breakfest in scottsdale @ the original pancake house @ 9:30 -10:00. the a drive up to canyon lake ? (about an hour each way..ok drive w/ good veiws)

let me know as i would have to put a car together

oh yeah, hi everybody ...
Sundays work great for me Marc... you know I'm there! BTW, is your white one back from the tuner? :wink:

Either the 15th or 22nd is good too, let's here some others chime in!

Rob, will you be able to make it on the 22nd and finally let everybody see your car?

I don't think so, unless I get the government 24 hour flu! Going on a ski trip the weekend after, so I have Fri/ Sat off... curses foiled again... I'm as reliable as a Chevy Cobalt!

Back