Red Ferrari needed for a few photos - TOMMOROW > SUNDAY

I had someone lined up to take a few photos and they backed out.

I have a friend (16 yr old girl) who wants a picture next to a red ferrari for her 16th birthday party. I had someone lined up and they backed out. Car needs to be in Camarillo tommorrow (Sunday). I can compensate within reason either money, food or whatever.
If you can, please help this girl and me if at all possible.
Thanks,
John email here

John,

I'll ask Jchoice for you......

You should definitely check out his beautiful blue cs.....its a jawdropper....either way you can't lose.

E

Last edited:
I'd be happy to help. Justin posted this link on Fchat. I live in T.O. so I'm close to Camarillo. I've got a red CS. The other person who volunteered is Tim. Tim has a red 430 spider in case you'd rather have a vert. :)

I had someone lined up to take a few photos and they backed out.

I have a friend (16 yr old girl) who wants a picture next to a red ferrari for her 16th birthday party. I had someone lined up and they backed out. Car needs to be in Camarillo tommorrow (Sunday). I can compensate within reason either money, food or whatever.
If you can, please help this girl and me if at all possible.
Thanks,
John email here

John we passed off my red NSX as a Ferrari as the 11 year old girl did not know the difference. We had a great time as she changed her outfits a dozen times,

I'd be happy to help. Justin posted this link on Fchat. I live in T.O. so I'm close to Camarillo. I've got a red CS. The other person who volunteered is Tim. Tim has a red 430 spider in case you'd rather have a vert. :)

I'll let you know in the next few days if we need additional photos. We did take some pics of some nsx's and we still may need some ferrari pics. I appreciate all the offers and it shows how kind people are in this world.
Take care,
John

Back