red 98 spoted in cross county shopping center

Spotted a 98 nsx in cross county shopping center around 5:30 pm saturday as I came out of Gatsby..I did'nt see the owner but was wondering if he was on this forum? I would like to have welcome him aboard if he was not a member but the wife was rushing me....

Happy holidays everyone

Spotted a 98 nsx in cross county shopping center around 5:30 pm saturday as I came out of Gatsby..I did'nt see the owner but was wondering if he was on this forum? I would like to have welcome him aboard if he was not a member but the wife was rushing me....

Happy holidays everyone

I leave a friendly note sometimes directing them to the forum. I bet this was the same one I saw a few weeks ago going across 233 st. By the way some years ago I was in Mt Vernon and bumped into a guy driving around a beat up nsx and I chatted with him a bit and said that was his third one and that he fixes and sells them.

I leave a friendly note sometimes directing them to the forum. I bet this was the same one I saw a few weeks ago going across 233 st. By the way some years ago I was in Mt Vernon and bumped into a guy driving around a beat up nsx and I chatted with him a bit and said that was his third one and that he fixes and sells them.

Funny thing is i saw that same beat up nsx some years back the car was red and the front bumper paint was peeling off. car really looked ugly Good luck to that guy.. any how the note thing is a good Idea next time i see the car I will leave him a note..

Cheers

Its not my car but I saw it as well. I happened to be in Cross County on saturday. Was out spending some christmas money.

I see so many nsx's around that are not on the board and the few I had actually caught up with and spoke to seemed like they were just happy to be where they were and had no interest in meeting other owners or an enthusiasm about cars. I saw a 02 plus Imola orange coming off the cross county parkway onto the hutch one day which was a pretty rare site. Also never found the owner of the monte carlo blue I seen a few times coming from pelham parkway.

Yes I notice that also there are a few nsx around the bronx/westchester and rockland county area that are not online.. I have seen a blue nsx with chrome wheels on I-95 arooud co-op city a few times..I guess some nsx owners are content with just having there car and driving it. I guess that cool too

cheers

Back