• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Red, 5 Speed, 54k, JH4NA1153MT002766

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking, 29,500

The car was a one owner car for the first 16 years, i bought it about 10 months ago. The title is clean it's never been wrecked, there is a very small dent in the hood. The car was kept inside it's whole life, the paint is excellent. the car is completely stock expect for the following:

The original owner cut off the stock exhaust tips and had some different tips put on.

The car needed a clutch when i got it, i put i RPS clutch in at 50,000 miles. the car has 54,000 on it right now, i got the car with 48,000 miles on it.
I put MB quart component speaker, punch amp, and a alpine 9853 cd player in it. i put a different shift nob, and the nsx-r shift-boot in too. i have a OEM car-cover to go with it. and i had the car's air converted from R-12 to 134a.

sorry,i am waiting for someone to help me post pictures up. but if you want to PM me with your e-mail address i know how to e-mail pictures to you for now until i get the pictures posted up. I am still looking for papers that i got with the car, the window sticker and service records.

Josh
cell- 561-271-9176
home- 561 982-8897, Pm for any other questions thanks.

bump down to $ 25,000. Need to sell !
PM me with email address for pictures.

Here are two things i forgot to put in the first post.
The car is a '91 , and the snap ring was fixed, i can show a receipt from dali racing where i got the trany case from.

It's sold thanks prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back