red 2002 nsx longwood, fl JH4NA21642T000049

saw this for sale on ebay and it's only 1 mile from my home. what a beauty if someone's looking for a low mileage 2002.
also, if you need an inspection, i can check it for free.

2002 Acura NSX TARGA 2 DR COUPE Stock : 000049 VIN : JH4NA21642T000049

Item number: 330478052174 on ebay

The original owner, "Dr. Phillips," or at least that's what he called himself, had it on Craigslist and Ebay for months and couldn't get it sold. He was asking $55k. It looks like he must have traded it in or sold it to this dealer. It appears as if the dealer increased the price $4k.

I spoke to the owner via E-mail. He told me the car was a "9.5 out of 10."

It looked like the driver's seat was pretty worn from the original photos on E-bay. This concerned me for a car with 15k miles. I have a mint 2000 NSX, 16k miles, and the seat still looks like brand new. I guess it could have been the angle the photo was taken at but it was very difficult to get the owner to respond to my questions. I didn't bite for that reason!

Last edited:
hi,
i'm going to drop by millennia motors tomorrow and look at it. i'll let you know if it's the same car.

thanks,
rog

Kewl....the owner's name was 'Chang.'

rob,
i went by millennia motors yesterday and looked at this car. you're correct. his name is chang. he has several karate schools in central florida and also a restaurant. the reason he sold it is because the recession hit him pretty hard.
as for the seats, it must have been the angle. it's pristine inside, outside and underneath. he kept it inside a climate controlled garage with a humidifier.
it has all the maintenance records, window sticker, books, newspaper article and lots of other printed material.
the undercarriage and mechanicals don't look as though they've seen rain, they're perfect.
the only thing missing is the keyless remote. for some reason, there isn't one.
oliver also said he's flexible on the price.
it's a great deal for someone.
the only flaw is the front tires are down about 75% on the inside as they all do.

cheers,
rog

Back