Red 1999 at Atlanta auction

Quick Question, a dealer friend of mine just picked up a red 99 from an auction yesterday in the Atlanta area. I'm working on getting the vin and more details but before I try too hard I figured I'd see if that rings a bell with anyone. It may possibly be my next NSX
smile.gif
Any info is appriciated, I'll post the vin when I get it, thanks
Aaron

Originally posted by AaronR:
It may possibly be my next NSX
smile.gif

Aaron,

Everything okay with your '94? You just got it not that long ago. Just feeling the need for 20 more ponies, or a new color? Wassaaaaaaaaaaaap?

You going to the Putnam BMW event next month, or Elkhart Lake in May? (I'll be at both...)

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 21 March 2003).]

The 94 is awesome, I love it!

In fact I love that car more than I have ever loved any of my other cars actually. I am going to try and keep the 94 and get a newer targa, but we'll have to see if I can swing it. I would hate to sell the 94, but if the newer car was REALLY the right car maybe I would think about it, not sure too early to say. If it was a blue one it would be a no brainer.
I've always been a convertible guy and I have never (and don't plan to) track the green car which was the reason I tried so hard for a coupe originally, so that has been my drive to look for an NSX-T. When I got it I didn't have a designated track car, and now I do. I'm going to try and make Putnam, I need to get out there and hit the track bad! I'm going to try and make as many track events as I can this summer.
Aaron
wink.gif

I think this might be the same car that was at Ed Volyes Acura not too long ago. I remember it sitting up there for months and months. I finally called and was going to take a look at it one day and they said they had just shipped it off to be auctioned. I forget what the mileage was, so I'm not sure if it's the same car.

thanks for the tip! I guess it turned out to be a red/black 2000 from Florida. Gotta love preliminary info
smile.gif

Aaron

Back