• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Red 1995 NSX-T VIN # JH4NA1183ST000149

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent condition 1995 NSX. No door dings, paint work, accidents or stories.
Red with Black Leather
28,600 Miles
Manual Transmision
AM/FM Cassette
Leather shows very little sign of wear
Garage kept and hand washed

This car is incredible... I know a few dealers here in Atlanta and all of them have told me that it's in in excellent condition and could not believe it was a 95! I am the second owner and bought it with 25K miles on it. I do not have all of the service records so I am unclear whether the timing belt / water pump has been done. I bought it from a highline dealer. I have two keys and a remote for it and it has a built in Radar detector.

I am selling it so I can buy a car with a back seat (have a small baby). There is absolutely no curb rash on the wheels and the tires are in decent condition. The rear ones will have to be replaced first but should last another 5K miles or so. There are a few rock chips on the vehicle but very minor. I'll take some pictures of them and email them to anyone interested.
The car is located North of Atlanta Georgia. Call me if you would like to schedule a time to see it.

I ran the carfax when I bought it and again the other day. I can email it to you upon request.
Asking <s>$41,000</s> The price is now $39,900. I tried to post pictures but I can't figure out how to. Email me and I'll send you pics. Contact James at 678-378-5879 / [email protected] or send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back