Recommended Auto Transport Service for NSX

I really know nothing of this subject, and want to steer clear of any disasters.
I am trying to avoid the Three Daryl Brothers type of service :eek:

My buddy told me to absolutely stay away from open air tranporters because of truck fitting grease gets all over the vehicles.

Any suggestions would be helpful

Just to add two things:

1) Closed transport is a must, IMHO.

2) I am using Intercity as we speak and NOT impressed. Go with DeMoise. Cheaper and better.

Many of these shipping companies are just logistical, the drivers are independent contracters who own and operate thier rigs,thus your experience even among the same companies may vary wildly.A nice feature on some is a website that you can access with gps locaters on the rigs.

I used Intercity Lines and was very happy

Greetings

Write down the mileage to the tenth when the shipper picks it up. It should not have more than a half mile or so put on it in the yard. Let them know up front that it is $50/mile for every mile driven over .5 miles. Dependable got mine to me early and clean. I could monitor its progress across the country. They drove it a few miles. It cost them $50. I don't know if anyone got fired, but I am guessing someone caught hell.

Martin

What ever you chose make sure its enclosed and insured. I have been told people use sports cars as target practice with paint+bebeguns in open containers:biggrin: out in the farm lands when boys get bored.

I've had a good experience with Intercity. And a very mediocre experience with Horseless Carriage (terrible service from their head office).

Just finished up with InterCity. The car arrived unscratched. Thats where the praise ends. Everything else was a horrible experience. Read my review in the Vendors section.

I used blue highways a few times
very professional and highly recommended
had some uncontrollable weather related issues bit other than that excellent experience
a little on the pricey end though

I believe they are the carrier that the show payback uses
hth

I used blue highways a few times
very professional and highly recommended
had some uncontrollable weather related issues bit other than that excellent experience
a little on the pricey end though

I believe they are the carrier that the show payback uses
hth

I used blue highways back in 04 and was pleased as well.

Play hard transportaion, very pleased with their service.

Back