recommendation for exhaust repair NH/MA?

I don't think Mechanics Direct does this (waiting to hear back from Mitch), so assuming they don't, anyone have a recommendation for exhaust repair in the MA/NH area? Mitch pointed out my exhaust has a leak somewhere last time I was in and emissions is next month. The only place I keep turning up with google is Midas... no thanks. Hopefully I can save the ol' HKS, great exhaust, why drop another grand if I can rescue this one :).

Hey Rob;
Longtime no hear from.. I once had a set of headers made at a small hole in
the wall shop - on the south shore.. The place was called Tubular automotive
in South Waymaith Ma.. that was 30 years ago - The guy is still in working
Ive heard.. He made a complete set of headers for my Griffith - ford powered
V-8 289ci that was shoe horned into the 200 tvr. He was famous for early
nascar header in the 70's He had Bobby Hamiltons nascar in his shop the day I
was there. I enjoyed watching him work - a real craftsman - then he convinced me to take a walk & when I got back he was done.. complete hand made set of headers while u wait like $250. made & installed in 1970..
Regards Clem in CT. - Ps bought Kummo tires a year ago or so Have 18,000
miles on them & still like new... Hey dont forget MT Grelock in AUG.

thanks for the recommendation, that guy sounds insane! i'm afraid my needs might be a bit too menial for an artist like that, but it can't hurt to call. i was just looking for a decent weld shop that i could trust with my car. i haven't made it to greylock yet, but hopefully this year! i have a vague memory of driving up greylock with my uncle when i was a kid. he lived in pittsfield at the time, he's over in sheffield now. nice country out there, but wow, is it nowhere land!! :).

i just bought 4 sumitomo htrz II's myself. ive run those and kumho supra something or others, can't beat them for the $$

Back