Recommendation for 36k/48k service in Houston ?

Can anyone recommend a Acura dealer who (preferably) has a Nsx experienced technician who can do a 36k/48k mile service on my 02 ?

Does anyone have any experience with what it would cost to have the 36k/48k mile service done ? Ie, coolant flush, transmission flush, inspect valves, etc, etc ? I see in the Faq that its about $600~ just curious if thats about right for Houston area.

Modernceo said:

Can anyone recommend a Acura dealer who (preferably) has a Nsx experienced technician who can do a 36k/48k mile service on my 02 ?
Service does not have to be done at a dealer. Many folks in Houston recommend Brad at AutoLogic, in topics such as this one.

Also, note that 36K and 48K are not service intervals for the NSX. The NSX service recommendations are at intervals of 7.5K and 15K miles, with major services at 30K, 60K, 90K, etc and somewhat minor services at 15K, 45K, 75K, etc.

My experience is that in general, prices for scheduled maintenance are 10-20 percent higher than shown in the FAQ, but they vary depending on the geographical area. Sometimes an independent like Brad can be less expensive than a dealer.

nsxtasy said:
Service does not have to be done at a dealer. Many folks in Houston recommend Brad at AutoLogic, in topics such as this one.

Also, note that 36K and 48K are not service intervals for the NSX. The NSX service recommendations are at intervals of 7.5K and 15K miles, with major services at 30K, 60K, 90K, etc and somewhat minor services at 15K, 45K, 75K, etc.

My experience is that in general, prices for scheduled maintenance are 10-20 percent higher than shown in the FAQ, but they vary depending on the geographical area. Sometimes an independent like Brad can be less expensive than a dealer.

Holy old thread revival batman !
Thanks for your input Nsxtasy.

Back