• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recaro SPG Seats with Taitec Brackets

I have a set of Recaro SPG seats with Taitec mounting brackets purchased very recently and has had roughly only 1000 miles of seat time MAX! These are in absolutely perfect shape. I even have the receipt from SOS totalling $1925 after international & and local shipping expenses...

$1400.00 I would prefer local pick-up, but will ship.
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/Recaro/

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/N SX/TAITEC/sliding_seat_rails/side/

thanks.

[This message has been edited by X-TNSIV (edited 09 July 2002).]

X-TNSIV, why are you ditching the seats?the price is fair.do you have pics of them in your car.ive seen them on cris's site.but would like to see some pics of the seats for sale.
best regards David
ps if I dont buy them I think someone will snap them up.I would require you to ship to fl.is that possible if I decide to buy? oh yeah what color..or do they only come in black,I would prefer red
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by BadCarma (edited 09 July 2002).]

I can get pics of the seats for you by tomorrow. Sorry, but they are black.

the reason why I'm selling the seats is due to the fact that they are too aggressive for me as a daily driven car.

I'm looking for a set of black torinos as a replacement, so if you know of anyone...please let me know.

thanks,
Allen

same place u got the recargos..cris can get them..I think for less then the ones your selling I mean bought new not used. new sos price
david
looking forward to the pics,btw I have been torn between getting the torinos or the recargos myself.even cris admits the torinos dont buy you much in terms of weight saving.are you selling your oems also?

[This message has been edited by BadCarma (edited 09 July 2002).]

already talked to Chris. Sparco is back-orded for about 2 months + right now since it is summer, so I'm looking for a supplier that has a set of black IN STOCK.

Sorry, but I do not have the stock seats.

Allen

I have taken numerous pics of the seats...already sent them via email.

Sorry, but I do not have the capacity to host them.

thanks,
Allen

[This message has been edited by X-TNSIV (edited 11 July 2002).]

I am selling my factory seat for 1200. The driver side has a little of wears on the side, which happens with most of the nsx when you are getting out. The passinger side I say are 90% new. Let me know anyone interested it.

[This message has been edited by wing240 (edited 13 July 2002).]

Back