• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Recaro RS-G ASM Limited Ruby Pair

Brand New
Pair of Two Recaro RS-G ASM Ruby Limited Seats
FRP Shells and Recaro Ultrasuede Fabric

$4000 Plus Shipping

- Joe

IMG_1079.jpgIMG_1075.jpgIMG_1082.JPGIMG_1080.jpgIMG_1081.JPGIMG_1083.JPGIMG_1085.jpgIMG_1086.JPGIMG_1262.jpegIMG_1263.jpegIMG_1266.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I'm afraid that post-it is too small to read, so make it a bit bigger when you're posting your correct username. What was your old username? @Honcho may be able to get it working again.

I
I'm afraid that post-it is too small to read, so make it a bit bigger when you're posting your correct username. What was your old username? @Honcho may be able to get it working again.
I PM'd him.

Thank you @Honcho for getting my accounts merged. Updated username note picture uploaded nonetheless. Also uploaded some photos of the rail mounting area of one of the seats. I test fit just one of them on some RFY Super Low Down seat rails and it left some small scratches. These are not visible when mounted. The seats fits perfectly on RFY rails as well. The second seat has not been mounted at all.

Thank you @Honcho for getting my accounts merged. Updated username note picture uploaded nonetheless. Also uploaded some photos of the rail mounting area of one of the seats. I test fit just one of them on some RFY Super Low Down seat rails and it left some small scratches. These are not visible when mounted. The seats fits perfectly on RFY rails as well. The second seat has not been mounted at all.
Thanks for updating!

Prospective buyer asked for a few specific measurements. I’ve included them as I think they’re helpful for fitment. Again I test mounted one of these on RFY Super Low Down seat rails. Zero issues with the rails. Zero issues with NSX interior fitment.

Measurements:

Mounting Face to Mounting Face width
Front - 39 cm (15.3”)
Rear - 39 cm (15.3”)

Bolt Hole to bottom of seat shell (how low the seat sits) - 11 cm (4.3”)

Harness Loop Hole to cushion (half compressed) - 65 cm (25.6”)

Had some questions about fitment and specifically harness slot location in relation to shoulder. Uploaded some pictures after I installed one seat for reference. FWIW, I’m 5’11” and 185 lbs. 32” waist.

- Joe

IMG_1400.jpegIMG_1398.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

Back