• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Rear tires wanted

Probaby too small, but I'll throw it out there... I have two 235/40-17 Yokohama AVS Intermediat's...?

How used can they be? Is this for a project or for actual driving?

I have a pair that the thread in the center has 500 miles left at best. You can pick them if you want for the dismounting cost.

Hrant said:
How used can they be? Is this for a project or for actual driving?

I have a pair that the thread in the center has 500 miles left at best. You can pick them if you want for the dismounting cost.
Actually wanted to drive on them. I had a side wall tear (from what?) on right rear and was looking to see if I might find a suitable one or two for this winter.

JOe,
Im sorry for the delayed response.
Ive had a change of plans, and am going to keep the tires for right now. I plan on wearing down the rear tires and then put the new rear tires I have bought on the rear. Again, sorry for the delayed response and bad news.

Wish you good luck Joe.

Back