• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Rear Tail Light Center Garnish (Blank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Thanks Prime!

-
Decided to go with the factory look instead of the blank look. This is something the previous owner tackled. The back screw tabs have been enforced with epoxy and are crazy strong now, probably stronger than factory (cannot be seen once installed). There are some small hairline cracks on the bottom side of the piece which I have tried my best to photograph.

$120 shipped within USA or Canada (except Hawaii & Alaska). Will ship in factory Honda box.
+
SOLD! Thanks Prime!

Last edited by a moderator:
Already sold within minutes. Appears I should have priced it higher but it went to the first taker!

Thanks Prime!

SOLD! Thanks Prime!

Already sold within minutes. Appears I should have priced it higher but it went to the first taker!

Thanks Prime!

FYI - You're supposed to leave the price up so that others can use it as a reference.

Didn’t know that. No problem. Sold for $110 shipped, probably too cheap as it sold within minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back