Real short notice: GTG in Houston today at 2 PM

Many of us are probably only working half a day and wheelman, zishan and I are headed over to Fox and Hound off Westheimer to shoot some pool and drink a couple of beers. If you guys don't have anything to do (like me), then come on out and join us. We won't be staying long anyway so you can still make it home to your wives and act like you were just coming home from work ;)

Last edited:
Many of us are probably only working half a day and wheelman, zishan and I are headed over to Fox and Hound off Westheimer to shoot some pool and drink a couple of beers. If you guys don't have anything to do (like me), then come on out and join us. We won't be staying long anyway so you can still make it home to your wives and act like you were just coming home from work ;)

Since you're on the way to pick me up, I guess I'll go! :biggrin:

I'll just tell my 2 cats that I was still at work... :smile:

We had 5 turn out on short notice and it was good to sit and chat with you guys.

Ricky
Nice seeing you again so don't forget to come out to the breakfast on the 1st.

If you guys let me,I could slap on a Acura emblem on my s2k to fit in :) Well when i have the car back atleast.I'll even wear a shirt that says nsx! hehe.Maybe next time..

Back