• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

RE: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Re: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Hi,

John...ok... here are some points:
- bdean will get only 1 insert for now as you wrote in your table
- HondaArrArrr doesn't want console #2 as he wants DDin cutout.. he told me so when i was crossing stuff long time ago.
- Please tell me to whom you will ship a console WITHOUT the missing ashtry door cover.

Bdean, take it easy... i'm confident that the missing insert will get in my hands very soon (together with another one) and you will only be missing the center console.

Since John made a mistake counting, there are 3 missing passenger inserts instead of 2, so i will try to get one extra.

as i said before, this will run very slowly, because Tamoske doesn't have the money to produce every part... so, what we all have left is wait (since any other POSSIBLE action is condemned from the start)

Thanks,
Nuno

Thanks for the effort guys. I look forward to getting some parts. Like the others I have no objection to paying a little for shipping since I am outside of the US.

Any updates?

It will be nice to get it before the end of the year, but I'm not holding my breath.:rolleyes:

The holidays have came and gone, what next?......:rolleyes:

as i said before, this will run very slowly, because Tamoske doesn't have the money to produce every part... so, what we all have left is wait (since any other POSSIBLE action is condemned from the start)

For those still trying to cling to a belief that somehow Tamoske is not a crook and pathological liar, he has managed to get himself banned from a lambo and a ferrari forum recently. After he was outed as a scammer on one lambo forum, he joined another one in December and tried selling something without telling anyone he was the "vendor". He got caught and was banned.

Here is his "vendor thread" on lambo talk:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f46/murcielago-carbon-center-console-sale-11092/

Here is his "seller" thread on talk lambo:

http://www.talklambo.com/showthread.php?t=6154

And here is banned from Ferrarilife:

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/member.php?u=9205

Does anyone still want to help him try to sell in our community?

What about the consoles/door inserts that are here in the states? Were they ever distributed?

What about the consoles/door inserts that are here in the states? Were they ever distributed?

Yeah, that's exactly what I was refering to.

I wonder how much Lambo/Ferrari money he took before caught/banned?

^ i don't think it was any of it... ;) i can even say that at least one Lambo guy tryed to rip him off, almost successfully.... and that i know that not just for tamoske telling me...

those are things that he risked to live when he did what he did in the past...
although i'm not a supporter of the "eye for an eye" way of life

about GB stuff... i hope i have news soon...

Nuno

I'm not defending him... i just reported a fact...

let me ask you this: can you spend 1/10th of the energy that you spent on
Tamoske's affair, and help me get my money back from the American Primer
(not lithuanian) that scammed me on $325 for a NSX-R OEM Red intake
manifold cover and plate??
i would appreciatte it tremendously...
his screen name here on prime is scaransx, and he is from hawai, and he also tryed to sell the same stuff on other foruns... paypal couldn't resolve....
His thread was this one
i jsut saw and he keeps logging here, and yesterday was his last visit...

i'm just a guy that wants to see this GB thing solved....do you want it too?

Thanks,
Nuno

i'm just a guy that wants to see this GB thing solved....do you want it too?

I don't understand why the parts that are in this country have not been distributed but as for anything else that is owed it has been obvious for a very long time that Tamoske stole from this community and the GB will never be "solved". He continues to steal from other car communities and lie on other forums so there is no reason to try to assist him under a delusion that he still wants "to make things right". He is a crook so just get the few parts that made it here distributed and chalk it up as lesson learned.

I don't understand why the parts that are in this country have not been distributed but as for anything else that is owed it has been obvious for a very long time that Tamoske stole from this community and the GB will never be "solved". He continues to steal from other car communities and lie on other forums so there is no reason to try to assist him under a delusion that he still wants "to make things right". He is a crook so just get the few parts that made it here distributed and chalk it up as lesson learned.

Yeah, this was the reason why I started this thread earlier last year, but all I keep getting was excuse after excuse why they haven't been sent out yet. I know John (Anytime) had good intentions and have graciously taken on, being the un-bias party to distribute what was sent to him. I'm also aware that John probably have family obligations and what not (but we all do), but this has gone on way too long WITHOUT ANY KIND OF RESOLUTION. If he truly doesn't have the time to distribute the parts sent to him, then he shouldn't have taken on this role. Am I speaking out of line here? As we are aware, we're going to be approaching a year sooner then we think, so somethings got to get done here. I hate to keep asking and bringing this up, but you know what's one got to do, to get this resolved without feeling like stepping on ones toes?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I am more than happy to help out. I have the TIME to do this for you guys if you like. No personal matters, no excuses on my side. Just provide me the parts and what goes to who. Once all the info is provided, I'll get them all out to everyone within 2 weeks. Only thing I ask is someone to cover the shipping costs and cost of boxes. Let me know.

I finally bought some more boxes and have them really ready to ship. It took too long to scrounge up boxes to save money and finally went to UPS store for them. I do however have some angle brackets that I found (in the big box they came in) and can't figure out what they are for. Thin sheet metal and sized at 3"x3" with a 3/4" angle at one end. ?????

I do apologize for the delay and make no excuses for keeping everyone waiting :redface:

Oh, I looked everywhere, but nothing that fit fairly close to what I needed. The boxes where only 8 dollars each.

Below are the ones that are ready to ship. I had to buy the $7 box. The box is way too big, but I could find no other boxes that would fit the consoles.

Please make Paypal payments to THIS paypal account.

kdirty30 $27.39 ship + $7 box = $34.39 DELIVERED

91nsx85crx $32.41 + $7 box = $39.41 DELIVERED

gqsmooth $16.23 + $7 box = $23.23 DELIVERED

never2old $14.84 + $7 box = $21.84

nmymirr $14.84 + $7 box = $21.84 DELIVERED

stuntman $12.75 + $7 box = $19.75

bdean06 $18.93 + $7 box = $25.93 SHIPPED

N S X $32.41 + $7 box = $39.41

Last edited:

Congrats to the lucky ones that recieved thier items.:wink:

BUMP :biggrin:

Below are the ones that are ready to ship and already shipped/delivered. I had to buy the $7 box. The box is way too big, but I could find no other boxes that would fit the consoles.

Please make Paypal payments to THIS paypal account.

never2old $14.84 + $7 box = $21.84 Waiting for payment

N S X $32.41 + $7 box = $39.41 Waiting for payment

stuntman $12.75 + $7 box = $19.75 DELIVERED

bdean06 $18.93 + $7 box = $25.93 DELIVERED

kdirty30 $27.39 ship + $7 box = $34.39 DELIVERED

91nsx85crx $32.41 + $7 box = $39.41 DELIVERED

gqsmooth $16.23 + $7 box = $23.23 DELIVERED

nmymirr $14.84 + $7 box = $21.84 DELIVERED

Last edited:

Hi,

when you guys receive it, please post here so i can update the excel files