• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

raxles.com - awesome customer service...

I wanted to let everyone in the NSX community know about a vendor that is now on my all time top of the list for customer service and attention to detail.

Check out their website www.raxles.com for details - the axles/CV joints they sell are guaranteed for life...and are equal to or better than OEM. They arrived when promised and each axle had been signed off on the CV by the technician that assembled it and tested it. They were extremely well packaged...and inside the box was a pair of rubber gloves, shop towel, UPS return label for the cores, a small swiss army type knife...even Mapquest directions from my office to the nearest UPS drop-off. I highly recommend them - talk to Marty if you need new axles or just want your OEM ones rebuilt.

I tried for a driver side nsx axle and Marty said he had never even seen one... are you sourcing only the legend parts from him??

Back