• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Rare colors 1 blue & 1 green nsxt fs

Rescue a poor cold NSX from the SNOW!

Radley Acura of VA has two rare color combos. i went by yesterday and told them they should be shot and killed as they have 2 nsxes sitting on the lot in the snow when they have just a rsx or two inside. come on man! show a little respect.

anyway. they have not been driven in the snow. just sitting on the lot. it snowed here a day or two. nothing major. mohammad was a jerk and i caught him in multiple lies regarding an integra gsr so i suggest u deal with anyone else. he claimed it was accident free and even ran a carfax for me on it. looking at it and the bustd class in the interior and the entire side of the car which was pulled out and re-painted poorly... and the bolts having been stripped of the paint when they took it off told me otherwise.

one nsx is a 97 t blue with black interior. owned by a female doctor. it was well cared for... aside from the swirl marks. it is 100% stock. no track time. they are asking 47. it looks bad in this photo. i guess they did not major in photography.

try this url:

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/...d&advanced=n&start_year=1990&color=&cardist=5

they also have a green nsx with the camel interior. also a t. this car has had body damage... and has been repaired well. he is suppose to be checking on the damage it has had. they want to move this car and he acted ready to work on price. he said around 27.9k. this car had painted calipers that were red. stock rims and everything else seemed stock. would be an excellent track car.

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/...d&advanced=n&start_year=1990&color=&cardist=5

pm me to let me know if u want me to go inspect the car in great detail or test drive it.

if the url does not work do a search for nsx in zip code 22314 at autotrader.

He was suppose to check... u might call and ask about it...

Here is what I saw...

The front end... there is a rubber seal inbetween the bumper and the front hood.

It is suppose to be black. It has a little overspray on it.

I did not open things up as it was too cold.

But yeah... It did not look bad at all. I am good at spotting damage and never noticed anything except the overspray...

Let me know if u want me to go take another look.

I looked at both of those cars about a month and a half ago. The blue car is in nice shape and I thought about purchasing it. I agreed on a price of 41.5K with the sales person, but told them that I was not going to buy the car that day. It was not Mohammed but another guy. I think his name may have been Ali or something that starts witha an A. I called him back a few days later and he said that he would no longer sell the car at the price we agreed, but would sell it for 45. This happend to several prime members as well. There was a post about Radley last month.

The green car is a piece of crap. It was obviously in an accident. If you drive it, it rattles like crazy! The targa top is also does not fit well. It had folded up tissue paper stuck in to hold it in place. It smells of mold and mildew and the clutch pedal is very very stiff.

I would not buy a car from that dealership!

whats up! This is Brandon from Radley Acura. I spoke with Lee about the NSX's after he spoke with some of the other people here. I am new to this dealership and the business so I am only here to make friends. I told him what was wrong with the green one and told him about the blue one. The green one we got rid of at auction but the blue 97 is still here. It is in perfect condition and if you would like additional photos you can reach me at [email protected]

RADLEYAUTO said:
whats up! This is Brandon from Radley Acura. I spoke with Lee about the NSX's after he spoke with some of the other people here. I am new to this dealership and the business so I am only here to make friends. I told him what was wrong with the green one and told him about the blue one. The green one we got rid of at auction but the blue 97 is still here. It is in perfect condition and if you would like additional photos you can reach me at [email protected]

thanks for dropping in. I sent you an email :)

matt

Back