• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RARE 91 Sebring Silver NsX

RARE 91 sebring silver/blk nsx in excellent condition with 52xxx miles. been taking very good care of it since i bought it 4 years ago. all work done on car ONLY at Acura. dont trust no one hehehe. only selling cause BABY on the way otherwise not. $34,500 e-mail me or call me at 318-347-1974.

info=
factory cd changer.
nsx car cover.
smartenna.
keyless entry.
new brakes f/r.
new a/c unit.
mono shift knob.
2 stage indiglo guages.
razo pedels.
injen intake.
new yoko on rear with less than 500 miles.

Ill go ahead and ask before anyone else does.
What was the last service done on the car?

Have you replaced the timing belt/water pump yet? Is the car in snap ring range or was it fixed already?

Thanks. Oh yeah..and post some pics
smile.gif

------------------
00 ITR #671. For Sale.
92 Civic CX (daily driver)

Looking to buy an NSX soon, but have to sell the Type R first!

no, timing belt hasn't been change and it's not in snap ring range. i think if it was in snap ring range then it should have gave way by now. bout the pic, i gotta get my digital camera back this week then i'll post some. any more questions feel free to call me. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.

A big misconception about the snap ring thing is that it will fail .... there are many cars in the snap ring range that dont ever fail. I could be wrong but i belive this is what i read.

Back