• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

"RARE" 91 NSX blk/blk 29k miles! Showroom condition.

I have a treat, i've decided im going to sell my 91 NSX because although its a beautiful car and i hate to depart (esp after all the mods i did) but i need a extra 2dr,4 seater for the family now. I ONLY had this car for 1 year too =*( altho im the second owner, i bought this car from the first owner who was in his forties (heart-surgeon, i still got his "IMABYPAS" lic plate & his delivery charge papers, lol...)He kept her in the garaged with his car cover on when i first feasted my eyes on her. She had always been in showroom condition. Anyways, i did alot to her, and spend almost $10k in mods. I'll list it here with pix. This is one of the cleanest NSX you will find esp at this miles.

91 NSX blk/blk. 5spd, stock engine. (virgin- never raced/mod. VIN#JH4NA1156MT002843 (do your carfax b4 contacting me - i got a copy too). All the updates/veh recalls has been done. Snap out of range. The int leather is a 9.8/10, and ext is a 9.8/10. (compared to a 2003 NSX). Warning: IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A '91 NSX in anyway in terms of PAINT or PERFORMANCE.

1) Timing Belt/ac belts (all belts) Water pump and cover changed $1500
2) Pager 1 mile prestige Alarm system $500.00
3) Eibach Springs $550 w/ install
4) VOLKS RACING - GT-C 17/18" setup RIMS w/ tires $2400
5) 6" dual flat panel LCD screen mounted on SUNVISOR - w/ T.V tuner/ DVD player in trunk. w/ IR remote pro-mounted in A/C vents. Lifetime warr on install thru AL&Eds $2,100 w/ install)
6) Slotted rotors w/ Cyro Treatment(4) $600
7) FULL H.I.D headlight Conversion system $800 w/ install
8) AEM air intake $125
9) Guappe short-shifter $80
10) NSX-R Wing! Full carbon Fiber $800
11) NSX car cover/bra
12) Gas cap (SOS) $40
13) Alignment $70 (after springs and rims)
14) Sparco Seats (Red/blk) Torinos w/ brackets and mounts $1300. 2 months old.
15) Still have all the orig. parts (such as seats/shifter/airbox/springs/titanium key/stock 15" rims w/ 2 new YOKO tires/rare NSX booklet)
16) ALL service records from 0 miles! Every job/maintenance service on this car is recorded on ACURA computer and paper records.
17) CUSTOM front CLEAR corners (L.E.D) lights! match the H.I.D system $250
18) Rear '2003 NSX emblem conversion $150
For pics, you may goto: http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000537.html

ASKING PRICE: $39500 w/ Seats
or $37,700 w/o seats (keeping them for my '03 M3) -)

I believe this is more than a fair asking price for my NSX. If you break it down,im only asking about 32k +/-1k for my NSX bone stock and the rest was added accordingly, (all under 6 mo old in parts) and which i drive it only 1x/week. (weekend car)

YOU MAY REACH ME AT "[email protected]" or call my cell at 626-272-3834. (CA,LA)

Okay, here's the deal, Im willing to negotiate on the price for my NSX.
Without Sparco Seats & Rims only.
New LOW price $33,800!

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 31 January 2003).]

Back