• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

rare 1994 automatic brooklands green/tan (JH4NA1267RT000260)

never thought i'd be doing this. for sale is my pride and joy, a 1994 green/tan automatic nsx.

vehicle is located in orlando, fl
vin JH4NA1267RT000260
engine #C30A14300271
mileage is 122,000
clean carfax
laminated window sticker from ennsx

unmolested, never raced, tracked or wrecked. always covered. paint is flawless except for the lower front panel that gets paint nicks from gravel. no dents or scratches.
passenger door had small dent (appr. 1/8" and $1200) that was repaired by the local lamborghini dealer 6 months ago, ultimate motor works, in longwood, fl. no bondo or filler. it was repaired the old way by using hammers and working it out. paint match is perfect.
oil change every 3000 miles with synthetic oil
tranny fluid changed every 3 oil changes

new items: brakes, air conditioner system, tool kit, oem tranny 2 years ago, both seats with perforated leather panels, trunk mat (never installed), oem bridgestones 6 months ago, tie rod ends, windshield defroster panel (the one that always cracks), cable reel/clockspring, optima battery

updated: 2003 head unit, 2003 cd/mp3 player w/cartridge and brackets, 2003 bose speakers, 2003 steering wheel and airbag, 2003 tail lights and gaskets, 2002 e-brake handle, 2002 door grabs and handles, 2002 door panels (all 10), 3 piece forged bbs rs wheels, 2002 ccu just rebuilt by brian kiehnau

included: jdm steering wheel w/airbag (cruise buttons in japanese) that still has the safety plastic (never used), spare tire and wheel, 2002 nsxt engine cover, l and r door grabs w/all 10 panels, e-brake handle, glove box door w/hinges, new tool kit with all tools (besides the new one in the trunk), antenna motor w/o mast (still works), 4 1994 polished wheels with minor curbage from the previous owner, 2 oem covers with bags, 2000 bose door speakers that work perfectly, extra cd changer, bracket and 6 disc cartridge from 2000 nsx that works perfectly, 1994 ccu that needs the $180 rebuild from brian (only blows high which is the same problem they all have), nose cover and installation kit

there's probably stuff i forgot. i'll include pics this week, just wanted to get this out today before i change my mind.

i can deliver via trailer within 300 miles for free after full payment.

asking $37.500.

i can be reached at prime or 407.463.8686

thanks for looking,

roger

Last edited by a moderator:
Back