• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ram Air scoop

I'm looking for a ram air system that pushes air into the engine air inlet area below the rear window. I have only seen this scoop one time on ebay. Starts at the top of the window then over the back window and pushes air down through the engine grid intake.
Looks like a formula racing intake
has a cobra look like a old sun shade apperance.
Thanks,
Mike

[This message has been edited by mstubbs (edited 06 March 2003).]

Check SOS http://scienceofspeed.com/products/NSX/
CF_rear45.jpg

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 06 March 2003).]

Mike,

The piece that you are looking for was made specifically for the Fast and the Furious 2 NSX, which I'm sure is a one-off custom piece. You will not find it in stores anywhere to buy.

I was the high bidder of the piece on ebay, however the seller was very suspicious regarding payment method that I decided not to pursue the transaction.

Hope that answers your questions, and thanks to Anytime for trying to help.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Come to think of it your right he would not answer any question about the unit. Well I guess I'll have to find out who makes them.
Thanks
Mike
Originally posted by Veleno:
Mike,

The piece that you are looking for was made specifically for the Fast and the Furious 2 NSX, which I'm sure is a one-off custom piece. You will not find it in stores anywhere to buy.

I was the high bidder of the piece on ebay, however the seller was very suspicious regarding payment method that I decided not to pursue the transaction.

Hope that answers your questions, and thanks to Anytime for trying to help.

Back