Rain...

I hate it when rain falls on a weekend. Makes the weekend boring cause we're not able to go out without having to bring an umbrella and a jacket. It's Cali for cryin' out loud, we should be with nice sunny weather and cool nights. Although we're still in winter, but it's already February, this needs to stop. Haha...luckily I dare not to drive my NSX on the streets of SoCal with all the crazy drivers out there + the rain = disaster. Plus I took off my wipers so I won't even bring it out to see the wet weather. Sorry for the rant guys, but the rain is keeping me in and in front of the computer. Now for some counter-strike...you game!? Haha...

Drive safe if you drive your NSX in this type of condition. I, for one, will not. And next week doesn't look so good either. *sigh* :redface:

Talk about crazy drivers. I just got hit by a lady that hydroplaned her Chrysler 300 and it clipped the back of my car. Luckily I wasn't in my NSX, and luckily I sped up at the last second. It could have ended so much worse. Looks like all I got was some surface scratches. Be careful out there.

NOT A GOOD SIGN! I wanted to drive it this weekend too, but I guess no such luck this weekend. :mad:

You guys are terrible in Rain. The few times I have experienced rain in socal, it was hell. It's as if people forgot how to drive. Worse then snow storms in the midwest.... LOL!

That's why I ain't drivin' the X in the rain. Even with my DD I still have a hard time driving through the freeways. Hopefully this madness will stop and give us back our good 'ol socal weather.

That's why I ain't drivin' the X in the rain. Even with my DD I still have a hard time driving through the freeways. Hopefully this madness will stop and give us back our good 'ol socal weather.

Don't worry !!! The rains will stop in April, then it won't rain again til November :rolleyes:

Try living in Running Springs...Just got 12" of new snow, so my baby is stuck in the garage, and she's not coming out. I might as well be living in another state. I guess there's a trade off, since I enjoy the twisties up here...

You guys are terrible in Rain.

Hahaha... hey now! As someone who grew up in Washington State (rainiest state in the country) I would like to think of myself as one of the few SoCal residents who actually knows what to do if there is moisture on the ground :biggrin:

Which is why I usually stay off the road when it rains. Ish gets crazy out there...

I hate it when rain falls on a weekend. Makes the weekend boring cause we're not able to go out without having to bring an umbrella and a jacket. It's Cali for cryin' out loud, we should be with nice sunny weather and cool nights. Although we're still in winter, but it's already February, this needs to stop. Haha...luckily I dare not to drive my NSX on the streets of SoCal with all the crazy drivers out there + the rain = disaster. Plus I took off my wipers so I won't even bring it out to see the wet weather. Sorry for the rant guys, but the rain is keeping me in and in front of the computer. Now for some counter-strike...you game!? Haha...

Drive safe if you drive your NSX in this type of condition. I, for one, will not. And next week doesn't look so good either. *sigh* :redface:

yeah that's gotta be a bitch. Move to NY where you get snow 6 months out of the year.

yeah that's gotta be a bitch. Move to NY where you get snow 6 months out of the year.

You see, NYC would be different in that case. Just not used to this wet weather that's all. If I grew up with snow 6 months out of the year then I'd be pissed if there weren't snow falling 6 months out of the year, lol.

You see, NYC would be different in that case. Just not used to this wet weather that's all. If I grew up with snow 6 months out of the year then I'd be pissed if there weren't snow falling 6 months out of the year, lol.

I grew up with it and it still pisses me off. I am patiently waiting for global warming to take effect.

aaaargh...more rain this coming weekend!!! I'm more than bummed since I can't take the NSX out and on Monday I am supposed to bring her to Ramon to get a set of Eibach springs installed...It's supposed to rain until Tuesday...

Looks like I'll have to reschedue w/Ramon for later in the week. :frown:

As for driving in general, I'm originally from back east so rain/sleet/hail/snow/fog aren't a big deal. It's not the weather I'm worried about, it's the drivers...

^^

That's what I call snow!

looks like more rain tomorrow and tuesday...*sigh* at least this weekend wasn't all that bad. :rolleyes:

You guys are terrible in Rain. The few times I have experienced rain in socal, it was hell. It's as if people forgot how to drive. Worse then snow storms in the midwest.... LOL!

yea im an east coast guy so every time it rains and i have to drive it makes me go insane..... every time the rain starts falling harder ppl hit their brakes!

"STORM WATCH 2009! we had 1/3" of rain today so we just issued a flood warning for SoCal" :rolleyes:

and with no warning it started raining hard this morning.

of course, when i mean "hard" it's the saucy definition of "hard" that you eastcoasters would laugh at.

I agree...

Supposedly it's gonna be free and clear all the way through next week starting tomorrow. I may be wrong though...:redface:

I agree...

Supposedly it's gonna be free and clear all the way through next week starting tomorrow. I may be wrong though...:redface:

more like the next few months

more like the next few months

is thaaat riiigghhhtt? :biggrin:

I'm just taking the weather on a weekly bases. but as we all can look forward to, it's gonna be spring season soon and that's when the good weather starts. time to unveil the rides and cruise! WOOT WOOT!

Back