Race Car Drivers Wanted

Here is a copy of an email I received. I do not know anything about Rally Racer except for the email I got. I went to their web site and they want $11.95 to process your application so it could be total B.S. but then again what better place to find race car drivers than NSXPrime so I thought I would pass along the info

The web site is http://www.rallyracer.com and the casting link is in the top right hand corner.

We are casting the HOT new Reality TV show RALLY RACER with a diverse cast of characters. We are looking for you to possibly fill the role of an RACECAR DRIVER.

RALLY RACER is thirteen action-packed episodes featuring sixteen everyday people as they are catapulted into the adrenaline-filled world of professional RallyGP racing where camaraderie, conflict and competition create the most dramatic experience of today's reality television viewing. Millions of TV viewers will watch as 8 men and 8 women compete in the most exciting experience of their lives and where the ultimate prize of Fame, Fortune and $1 million dollars awaits ONE lucky winner.

The 2003 Casting Season consists of two separate shows each with their own cast and both with 13 episodes each.

RALLY RACER Sahara is where, if chosen, you'll spend 6 weeks training as a Professional RallyGP driver and competing side-by-side with others like yourself through sand dunes that would scare even Lawrence of Arabia.

RALLY RACER Arctic is just like RALLY RACER Sahara except NOW we DO IT in the SNOW. Ahh... a winter wonderland. Wonderland, hell, it's as if Santa dumped the reindeer for a 300 horsepower RallyGP car. Look out Rudolf that red light glow is from my taillight, not your nose

Originally posted by NSXG35:
what better place to find race car drivers than NSXPrime

I believe they are looking for people who are not already race car drivers, whom they will train.

Which is not to say that people here might not be interested... but I suspect that those who already have a fair amount of track experience might not have the best chance of being selected for the show.

Back