Qustion CEL and TCS

I had my CEL come on the night before last from what I think was a loose gas cap. The manual says that the light should go off after 3 "driving trips". Does this mean drive to the store (one trip) drive to gas station (second trip) and then home (third trip)? Or 3 actual heat up and cool down overnight cycles? Also does the TCS button turn off the traction control or turn it on? In other words, is it on all the time until you push the button, or do you press it to engage it? Stupid questions I know. But I don't know anyone else with an NSX:redface:

the TCS is on all the time unless u hit the button to turn it off (light on dash will stay lit if its off). as for the CEL I would think 3 engine cycles of turning the car on and off, but Im not sure, someone chime in please!

I had my CEL come on the night before last from what I think was a loose gas cap. The manual says that the light should go off after 3 "driving trips". Does this mean drive to the store (one trip) drive to gas station (second trip) and then home (third trip)? Or 3 actual heat up and cool down overnight cycles? Also does the TCS button turn off the traction control or turn it on? In other words, is it on all the time until you push the button, or do you press it to engage it? Stupid questions I know. But I don't know anyone else with an NSX:redface:

Dude, just unplug/plug in your clock fuse or the battery, it will be gone in no time.

Back