Quick trip to Boston tomorrow...

sjs

Legendary Member
My brother and I are taking Mom to the Cards/Sox games Tuesday and Wednesday at Fenway. We'll be at the Marriott Copley place. (near the convention center I think)

A couple questions for locals:

Is there anyplace famous for breakfast in that area during the week without dressing up? How about lunch, again informal? We have eclectic tastes but value great food over atmosphere.

Any suggestions for food stands at the ballpark?

Yes, food is always high on my list of priorities. :)

Thanks!

Hi, Sjs,

In fact, my office is in 5 minutes from the Copley Marriot (you will see Prudential Tower and 111 Huntington Tower next to the hotel).

There are so many restaurants around the hotel that I don't know which ones to recommend. Just walk out of the hotel, and ask where Boylston street is. There are a lot (really a lot) of great restaurants on Boylston Street and New Bury Street (which is one below Boylston). They are pleasant to walk around and has European feel to it. Of course, they are only a couple of minutes away from the hotel.

All the restaurants should not require any dress-code, but if you have any specific questions when you get here, I will be happy to help you out!

Back