• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Quick shoot yesterday with s2k

Your car is perfect! Though, I wonder how it would look with a painted set of GT style mirrors...

What size are your wheels btw?

Last edited:
wow all those cars look great. Your car makes me not wanna get an nsxr style wing.

Do you have any sound clips of the v2 with test pipes?

Your car is perfect! Though, I wonder how it would look with a painted set of GT style mirrors...

What size are your wheels btw?

I believe he is running 18x8, 19x10.

Always love a red Nsx, the car is progressing beautifully. Really really starting to take a Liking to those cf side splitters.

Those s2000's are growing on me indeed, NSX is hot with black wheels

Reminds me of my old GPW s2k. All the cars look great! Are those the DF side diffusers?

Love your car!!!!! Great shots.

Thanks!

wow all those cars look great. Your car makes me not wanna get an nsxr style wing.

Do you have any sound clips of the v2 with test pipes?

I feel the same about the nsxr wing.
Another member here has the sound clips of the car with the test pipes, I'll tell him to upload it!

I believe he is running 18x8, 19x10.

Always love a red Nsx, the car is progressing beautifully. Really really starting to take a Liking to those cf side splitters.

Thanks

Those s2000's are growing on me indeed, NSX is hot with black wheels

Can't go wrong with black wheels!

Reminds me of my old GPW s2k. All the cars look great! Are those the DF side diffusers?

Yes they are! Thanks!

Wow - great pics -- as a former owner of 2 S2000's (red with black and silver with red interior) and another red NSX with black, I'm obviously a big fan. Your cars look fantastic -- great pictures!

awesome looking NSX

As a former railway worker however, I cringe every time I see a picture of a car parked on a track but hey, this is an NSX. It can park wherever the hell it wants !

Where's was my invite? lol.

And the s2k twins look good after the hill country 'ass-tap' incident. :p

Love it Eric!
ty bro

Wow - great pics -- as a former owner of 2 S2000's (red with black and silver with red interior) and another red NSX with black, I'm obviously a big fan. Your cars look fantastic -- great pictures!
ty

awesome looking NSX

As a former railway worker however, I cringe every time I see a picture of a car parked on a track but hey, this is an NSX. It can park wherever the hell it wants !
ty

Where's was my invite? lol.

And the s2k twins look good after the hill country 'ass-tap' incident. :p
lol @ the twins! Next time I'll hit you up if we do it again!

Absolutely stunning.
ty sir

Back