Question on Hurst Olds 15th aniversary car

It's sort of like the "manumatics" that are so popular these days. It lets you manually select gears on the automatic tranny.

During normal driving the main selector (nearest the driver) is normal park, reverse, neutral, drive, overdrive. When in drive or overdrive, it works like a regular automatic tranny and just selects the gear it thinks is best.

But you can also select gears using the additional gear selectors to the right. You shift up or down by depressing the button on the stick and moving the selector to the desired gear position.

Another sticker package hot rod wanta be from days gone by....a new vw bug would kick its butt....:D

Texas91Brent said:
Another sticker package hot rod wanta be from days gone by....a new vw bug would kick its butt....:D

Being an owner of a 1971 muscle car, I initially took offense here. But, after looking at the eBay auction, I hafta agree with Brent... This GM bodystyle is EVERYWHERE in Tennessee, where I lived for a while. I honestly got sick of looking at them.:rolleyes:

Hey guys I love muscle cars I drove a 1969 GTO Judge back in high school...orange with the wing, hood tach and ram air IV 400 motor...man those were the days...I don't like the late 70's and 80's smogmotor muscle car wanta be's my buddies drove 1970 Z28, 1969 440 charger with a six pack, 1968 GTX w/ a 426 Hemi, 1970 transam w/slicks on the street etc....excuse me while I daydream back in 1979....Brent:D

Back