Question for Florida people

ck

Experienced Member
Hey all,

I may be going to Florida soon for business/pleasure. I was wondering if any of the FL residents could recommend some places to go and things to do. I'd like to know what you guys would recommend since I'm sure many of you know how to have fun. I am interested in the touristy stuff as well as the night scenes, shopping, etc. since I have never been to FL. My girlfriend and I are also somewhat of food conoisseurs and I would appreciate any restaurants/bars that anyone could recommend. I will have a car and will probably start out in the Orlando or Palm Beach areas. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by ck (edited 17 April 2002).]

I can help you a little if you are coming to So. Fla. although I mostly only know where home and work are.
smile.gif
Ft. Lauderdale and south is the best part of Florida, arguably so let me know if you need help down here.

Palm Beach has some great places to go. There's City Place and Clematis Street which has a great variety of resturants and clubs. There's The Breaker's Hotel with excellent views of the ocean, and down the street is the famous Worth Avenue (the equivalent of Rodeo Dr.) Of course there are the usuall "tourist" things to do in Orlando like Disney and Universal Studios.

If you need more in depth ideas feel free to send me an e-mail. Maybe some of us local NSXer's can have a gtg when you are in town.

Medieval times in Orlando is excellent. I just made a trip there and went. It was one of the best theme dinners I have ever been too.

Back