Question for all the new 2004 owners

xsn

Experienced Member
If you do not mind me asking what did you pay? Are most dealers still letting them go for mid-70s as in recent years?

Are any of the 2004 owners on here upgrading from a previous model year NSX? Are any current owners thinking about upgrading?

I really like the new look and performance benefits but it is a lot of money to upgrade. I'm sure I am not the only one wrestling with this issue.........

check out the lease incentive at acura.com 799 a month for 36 months w/ 1k down 7500 miles a year.

i don't think there is the 10k dealer incentive going on right now for them to be able to sale in the mid 70's.

nsxtacey said:
i don't think there is the 10k dealer incentive going on right now for them to be able to sale in the mid 70's.
That is correct, and that is what enabled the dealers to sell them at such low prices.

Current MSRP is $89,765 including $765 destination charge. Current dealer invoice is $79,978 including the destination charge. What the dealer actually pays for the car is that amount, less the "holdback"; I don't know what the holdback currently is, but in past years it has been 2 percent of the MSRP excluding the destination charge. The dealer is entitled to a profit on the sale; how the difference between his cost and the full sticker price is distributed (between his profit and your savings) is a function of how good your negotiation skills are, supply and demand, and how greedy your dealer is. ;) Shop around.

nsxtacey said:
check out the lease incentive at acura.com 799 a month for 36 months w/ 1k down 7500 miles a year.

That is what I have done. I will be a 2004 NSX owner come June. I just oredered a Silverstone/Onyx and they have to build it for me. I did the special Acura lease. I priced it out, and that lease is a phenomenal deal. Luckily I don't put over 6,000 miles on my car a year, so the mileage is more than adequate.

Fanman said:
That is what I have done. I will be a 2004 NSX owner come June. I just oredered a Silverstone/Onyx and they have to build it for me. I did the special Acura lease. I priced it out, and that lease is a phenomenal deal. Luckily I don't put over 6,000 miles on my car a year, so the mileage is more than adequate.

Might I ask which dealer? I have a friend that is considering doing the same thing. He wants to order a Silver/Onyx NSX under the special lease.

FYI, Niello Acura has a 2004 Silver/Silver 6-speed available on their lot right now.

The lease is fantastic. I got my 04 as soon as I found out about it. Before that, the best price I was quoted on a new one was $83k. On the lease, the cap cost is around $84k.

Acura Of South Bay

RyRy210,

I got it from Ali Fattahania from Acura of South Bay (Torrance). I sent requests in to many of the dealerships around me and many of them didn't want to go through the trouble of oredering it for me, or they tried to sell me some used NSX's. I went with Ali because he was proactive when he worked with me and stayed in touch. Good Luck.

Autophile,

Are you sure it is not Silverstone, they have no (satin) silver for 2004. I wanted the Onyx seats, I thought they looked a bit nicer than the silver interior.

Fanman said:
Are you sure it is not Silverstone, they have no (satin) silver for 2004.
Silverstone IS silver. It's the same silver that has been available since 2000. Yes, it's a darker, gunmetal shade of silver, but everyone refers to it as silver. Just as everyone familiar with the NSX knows that the Kaiser Silver ('97-99) is similar, and the Sebring Silver ('91-93) is a lighter shade of silver.

Re: Acura Of South Bay

Fanman said:
RyRy210,

Are you sure it is not Silverstone, they have no (satin) silver for 2004. I wanted the Onyx seats, I thought they looked a bit nicer than the silver interior.

i have yet to see a 02-04 nsx w/ the silver interior. where did you see it?

Yep

nsxtacey,

I won't have a silver interior (I will have onyx), I was replying to autophile's statement that Niello had a silver/silver on the lot. If you go on the Acura website you can build a Silverstone with Silver interior though.

nsxstasy,

Acura does have a satin silver metallic on their other cars. I really wish it was available on the NSX as I think it would look very nice.

Silver on Silver

I got me Silver/Silver last month. The local dealer can not find any NSX in Ca or NV, so they dealer located one from Scottsdale, AZ. It is beautiful.

I also did the special lease from Honda, you can not beat the deal, over the period of 3 years, you only pay $6000 in interest. That is un hear of on a 80+K car. Plus with only $.15/mile on the over mileage, it is only $93.75 more per month if I double the mileage, which is also cheaper than over leases available today.

James

Attachments

• nsx03.jpg
    nsx03.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 253
Fanman said:
Acura does have a satin silver metallic on their other cars. I really wish it was available on the NSX as I think it would look very nice.
Take a look at a Sebring Silver '91-93 NSX...

Back