Question for akira3d

akira3d,

I noticed on your signature that you have a 2001 IS300. Have you found any Lexus sites that are even half as good for a Lexus owner as NSXPrime is for an NSX owner? I came across ClubLexus.com, but too many times questions are answered by overly enthusiastic SC drivers bent on racing their SCs. (Obviously, I hang out at the SC300/400 forums more.)

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

I noticed on your signature that you have a 2001 IS300.

Very observant of you (especially because today was the first day I added it to my sig).

Have you found any Lexus sites that are even half as good for a Lexus owner as NSXPrime is for an NSX owner?

The IS300 is Valerie's, and considering that we've only owned a Lexus for exactly one week, I haven't had much reason to go hunting for a Lexus equivalent to the Prime. But considering that Valerie is getting as nutty about her IS300 as I am about my NSX, perhaps SHE will be the one to find the site for us.
wink.gif

(Obviously, I hang out at the SC300/400 forums more.)

One of my bosses used to drive a SC300 or 400 (can't remember which). How do you like your SC400?

From your sig, I noticed that you also have a 3.2TL. I tried to get Valerie to look at the Acura TL Type S, but by the time we visited an Acura dealership the IS300 had already won her over. Not only did she want a smaller sedan than the TL, she preferred the look of your generation TL to the newer model (the additional horses weren't enough to sway her). We also looked at the BMW 325i and 330i, but the Lexus was a much better value (and they're closing out the 2001 models at great prices because the 2002's have arrived).

Back