Question about slipping clutch

When I got my NSX it had been sitting in a warehouse for a while til Neillo Acura took it in on trade for some other cars. When the lot attendant(my friend) who checked it in drove the car he noticed the clutch was slipping, so the techs there replaced the it with a factory clutch and it was good to go. I drove it for almost a year with no problems at all, I wasn't hard on it but at the same time i wasn't nice to it either, still it never slipped. The car was put into the body shop to have exterior work done and was there for the better part of 8 months. When I picked up the car it had no more miles on it than when i had dropped it off, so I know it just sat there entire time. On the drive home I got on the freeway full throttle, shifted from 2nd to 3rd and the clutch slipped bad. I thought maybe it was me, but after driving it some more i noticed if I tried to leave the line in 1st gear really fast it slipped as well. I have been driving it for a while and it seems that slipping is getting better with driving, but not going away fast enough for me. Is there an issue with the clutchs sitting for a long time that makes them slip? I don't understand what would cause it to slip from just sitting for a while. makes me wonder if the clutch it had in it when Neillo got it had the same problem from sitting for too long. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this issue or possibly new what would cause it to happen in the first place.

I had the same prob, good clutch but it slipped. Found out the the previous owner had adjusted the clutch master cylinder from the inside on the pedal. Have your tech check out the clutch pedal and see if the master cylinder has been adjusted. Its a simple fix, just take out the 12mm nut adjust and put it back on. Pretty cramped under there though. Good luck

Back