Quality Nsx Service/mechanic Li, Ny

Is there any QUALITY NSX SERVICE/MECHANIC in the Long Island, NY area?
Possible dealerships or private mechanics?
Need a TB/WP replaced and valve adjustment very soon

Larry B is your man, he's up in the boonies, but worth the trip!!!

For the service you are looking for I would also recommend Larry B. It will be done right the first time and at a reasonable price and Larry pretty much much works exclusively on Nsx's and a occasional honda here and there. You can ask to see his nsx timing belt collection as proof of how many he has done. He is located in Warwick NY

Larry B is your man, he's up in the boonies, but worth the trip!!!

boonies!!boonies?? He is like what 1.5 hr away if that. You can drop the car off and take the train back. Larry B is the man you are looking for he is the only mechanic I would trust working on my NSX:smile:

^And if you need body/paint work Joe @ vinces auto body dose phenomenal work 2nd to none.^

AKA- pbassjo

Larry B is the man! Do not consider anyone else when you are that close. I drive 200 miles to have him do work on my 91.

I'm not far from u and I made the trip up to warrick because there is no one else closer that is trust worthy. Do yourself a favor and get it done by the right person the first time..

good luck!

If you want paint work, and I mean concourse qaulity. Use Redz auto collision, in New Rochelle Ny. Thomas has painted cars for Tommy Hilfigure, to some of the auto musuems cars in the US. My car is their as we speak. If you are looking for pebble beach work, this is the guy for you. Frank

I'm glad there are some quality mechanics and painters here in NY(EAST COAST). For a minute though, it seems that the west coast had all the talented automotive people.

Back