Purple/Tan '95 just listed on autotrader...

The Purple '95 looks good, although the right side of the trunk looks misaligned...wonder if it's just the picture, if the trunk is open, or if something is wrong with it.

The Silver '97 looks clean.

The Purple '95 looks good, although the right side of the trunk looks misaligned...wonder if it's just the picture, if the trunk is open, or if something is wrong with it.

True...I wondered why it was priced like it was. Perhaps it has a history. :frown:

Perhaps GHOSTRIDER would have some insight. It looks like the car used to be his.

Here's the VIN-JH4NA1188ST000762

no accident report on the purple-but that doesnt mean it hasnt had one...7 previous owners, and an odometer rollback on the carfax.

the 97 had an accident in 2003. front right.

I'd love to get that purple. That's Midnight Pearl, right?

I've only ever seen one in person. Such a nice color!

maybe its just me,but the MP color is a very tough color to love.It is more of a shade to me.It can look like an off black at times, like a dusty black.Only in just the right light do you apreciate the true hue.There is not much depth unless it is really clean and you are right up on it.sorry if I have offended any owners,its just my feeble opinion:redface:

^^:biggrin:

14802660.jpg

I agree that Midnight Pearl (like Monaco Blue, and Brooklands Green) is a niche color, and thus only a few examples were ever produced. :frown: For the right buyer though, it is perfect and I can respect that. Having an NSX is rare enough, but to drive one of these rare colors ought to make their owners feel even more special.

lol...big K....nsx wisperer:tongue:

I agree that Midnight Pearl (like Monaco Blue, and Brooklands Green) is a niche color, and thus only a few examples were ever produced. :frown: For the right buyer though, it is perfect and I can respect that.

I am not sure I would lump the Monaco Blue in with the Brooklands and Midnight. Blue has a wider appeal than dark green and purple. Being a former Brooklands owner I can tell you it was hard to make that car pop with factory paint. I have seen repaints that bring it up a notch but still not for everyone. Monaco Blue on the other hand is very flashy. A bit purple for my taste but I would have bought that color if I found the right car prior to purchasing mine.

Back