Proud owner of my first Nsx!!!

Here is my baby. I waited a year to get one at this price and color. Thanks to all the MO nsxer's Especially the St.Louis Crew. I had lots of questions and they were all great guy's. Ready to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ko nsx pics 007 (small).jpg
    ko nsx pics 007 (small).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 625
Already ordered ww kit, Valentine one w/ remote and dali mount and smartenna. Hopefully wheels will be next!!! I'm offically happy and BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ko nsx pics 038 (small).jpg
    ko nsx pics 038 (small).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 610
Ko-nsx said:
Already ordered ww kit, Valentine one w/ remote and dali mount and smartenna. Hopefully wheels will be next!!! I'm offically happy and BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats you bastard!!!! Lucky Bastard!!:D
Im really glad you were able to find your dream car!!! I can imagine the smile you must have driving that beautiful car....

Sorry your broke....especially with gas prices goin thru the ROOF!!!! can you say credit card??? Now get out and DRIVE!!!!

K.O. you rolling with Tony on the 7th? If so let me know.
Sorry I double posted and wanted something here instead of a period.
Len

Dang K.O. Get some feet on that thing. ;) Sweet ride, looks as nice in person. Almost as nice as the fastest color out there, black.;) Well at least you can drive yours.
By the way, the car hasn't made you broke. I notice where those pictures were taken. That is HIGH rent district my friend.
Nice pics and car.
Len

Len, I'm rollin' with tony. You can roll with me if you want. This is definitely the high rent district!!!! Just not my district. You'd thought I was giving away money the way people gawked while i was taking pics!!!!!! Looking forward to getting some feet real soon;) . Silver is definitely the fastest color. Especially since black beauty is sick!!! But she was me wallpaper for 6 months!!!

NowSeeX's said:
Congrats you bastard!!!! Lucky Bastard!!:D
Im really glad you were able to find your dream car!!! I can imagine the smile you must have driving that beautiful car....

Sorry your broke....especially with gas prices goin thru the ROOF!!!! can you say credit card??? Now get out and DRIVE!!!!

Not all the way broke, just broke enough:D

I have to say I'm very happy and satisfied with my purchase. Bought it for under 57k too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Can you tell me what year the car is and where you got it from....it looks like a kaiser silver nsx T....im just wondering if this is the one in greenwich ?

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Can you tell me what year the car is and where you got it from....it looks like a kaiser silver nsx T....im just wondering if this is the one in greenwich ?

this is a 2000 silverstone nsx-t. I'm a dealer and I bought the car in florida at an auction. :)

nice. can I pick Your brain

I will be in St Louis next month. I would like to come by your dealership and pick your brain. Lunch my treet.

I flew to Northern Cal to look at some and got the wind knocked out of my sails. Now I need to start the search all over again.

Let me know.

Thanks,

John

KO

Your X look great in person :eek: I never did like the silver, after I checked your car out last weekend I have second thought now. It was nice to roll with you last saturday night. We need to go cruise again soon.

NSX01 said:
KO

Your X look great in person :eek: I never did like the silver, after I checked your car out last weekend I have second thought now. It was nice to roll with you last saturday night. We need to go cruise again soon.

Can't wait for my kit!!!! After seeing the ww on yours, I had to have one. I'm up for a cruise anytime. Mine is basically a weekend car anyway. Still need to do some wax. Anxious to do exhaust too!!! Need to hear more.

I know a very nicely done thermal exhaust is coming up for sale soon, well maybe not soon. I would let you listen, but you know I cant. Some nice headers as well. Hell just pull your car into my garage and when it comes back out it will be finished.;)

That's how frustrated I am right now.:) Seriously the silver was my first choice. I just didn't want to wait. K.O. stuck to his guns and held out for a nice barefooted car.;)

If I am in town that weekend I will roll with you guys.
K.O. listen to Matteni's exhaust as well, it sounds good.
Len

Im still looking for a kaiser silver in my area....there was one in greenwich but the price was a pit on the high side and i forgot where i saw it.....ugh.:mad:

Congratulations! I am so happy you held out and got just what you wanted - at an awesome price to boot!

I am in Germany when you guys roll on the 7th but I hope it wont be long till we catch up.

Fantastic job!!!

:)

Ko-nsx said:
Look Nick's a gold member!!!!

Sorry Lud - I couldnt' resist!

Yehhh Babbyyy!!!!

austin-powers-3-poster01.jpg

Back