proud new owner

so i sealed the deal and bought my first nsx over the weekend, silver 1997. i can't get over how sharp the car looks. i just want to thank all who have graciously helped me during my search. you guys have been awesome. this is THE forum for all things nsx.

-scott :smile:

Congratulations on your purchse. I bought in March and each time I park the car, even in the garage, I look back and smile. May it always be so.

Congrats Scott...enjoy it!

Congrats, now post so pictures and impression =)

so i sealed the deal and bought my first nsx over the weekend, silver 1997. i can't get over how sharp the car looks. i just want to thank all who have graciously helped me during my search. you guys have been awesome. this is THE forum for all things nsx.

Welcome, have fun with the car.This forum is also THE forum for pretty much everything else Non nsx:wink:

Congrats - where's the pictures?

Welcome to Club Silver

Congrats... you are going to love it!

Rod

PS. We're all waiting for the pictures :smile:

Dude, I remember that feeling! And the support I had during my first purchase was what made me seek out the NSX Prime support/donation page!

Congrats buddy. Its funny how you say you look back and smile at your new car. I have been one this site for 2 years now and everyone has said the same thing. I never understood it. As soon as i bought mine last May, i totally got it. :) you will never stop doing that either. :P

Back