Proud new owner of a 1995 Midnight Pearl NSX-T!

Wow after a year of searching I finally pulled the trigger on a 95 Midnight Pearl NSX-T w/ 66k miles... I flew to Houston, TX last Friday the 13th! hah and then proceeded to drive it back to LA through hail storms, rain storms, wind storms, you name it...

I barely made it to San Antonio and pulled into a parking garage when a wind / hail storm came thru 5 minutes later.. whew!

I will post some pics once I get it detailed this week...

Here are some from the previous owner:

DSC03565_small.JPG

DSC03561_small.JPG

Interior_3.JPG

:biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Some quick specs that I know:

Updated 2002 rims
Brand new Falken Azenis RT-615's all the way around
ARK Cat-back Exhaust (hopefully get headers soon)
Momo shift knob

Upgrades to come:
Alpine MP3 CD changer
Headers -- not sure which ones to get?
Smartenna
Toe Links w/ stiff bushings
Non-Compliance rear beam
Anti-Sway Bars Front / Rear
NSX-R Chassis Bar ...... thats all i can think of for now...

Last edited:
Let me be the FIRST to say CONGRATS!

Man, do I love that color - if only I'd found one before my Kaiser.

:biggrin:

As everyone else will say, we expect more high-res pics *soon*.

- XS

Let me be the FIRST to say CONGRATS!

Man, do I love that color - if only I'd found one before my Kaiser.

:biggrin:

As everyone else will say, we expect more high-res pics *soon*.

- XS

Haha yes most definitely! I will take it to the office tomorrow and have it detailed... Then you will see some real high res pics!

I can't believe I drove it for about 22 hours straight from San Antonio to Los Angeles.... well with breaks for food, coffee, red bull, a short cat nap and pee breaks... lol

Thanks guys!

Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to keep it out of the hail.

Very nice looking nsx! I love the color.

Congratulations. Car looks clean. Love the color and the purple hue when the car is in the sun.

Thanks man! Now if only the sun would come out and it would stop frkin raining!! haha im tired of this cold weather in SoCal :frown:

Thanks man! Now if only the sun would come out and it would stop frkin raining!! haha im tired of this cold weather in SoCal :frown:

You guys have nothing to complain about!! We can't even drive our cars for 3-6 months out of the year.

Congratulations on the purchase, the car looks great and I'm sure it will bring you many, many years of enjoyment.

Rain eh? It's snowing here in the poconos..

Nice choice of color and car....hold on, that doesn't sound right...:biggrin:

Corey, Congrats once again, as I didn't get the chance to say it in person.

I'm glad that everything worked out and you made it back ok and avoid "most" hazards :wink:

I am sad to see my baby go but yet happy knowing that someone is going to take good care of it. It has been nice dealing with you and I wish you enjoy every single minute of NSX ownership....as I did for the past 2 years.

Farewell, my beloved #400 :redface:

Next....NSX Type-S :wink:

Nice choice of color and car....hold on, that doesn't sound right...:biggrin:

Corey, Congrats once again, as I didn't get the chance to say it in person.

I'm glad that everything worked out and you made it back ok and avoid "most" hazards :wink:

I am sad to see my baby go but yet happy knowing that someone is going to take good care of it. It has been nice dealing with you and I wish you enjoy every single minute of NSX ownership....as I did for the past 2 years.

Farewell, my beloved #400 :redface:

Next....NSX Type-S :wink:

Heh Thanks Brian for all your help... it was definitely a smooth transaction!

It looks like now I will be stealing your signature here on prime lol ;)

Thanks again man, I will keep her safe and happy.... I took her for a spirited run through sunset blvd near UCLA.. thats a fun stretch of road.. too bad I got a speeding ticket on that same road this morning on the way to the office! haha oops!! :redface:

He had been pacing me the whole way in a BMW motorcycle ... it didn't even look like a cop in the rear view mirror until he lit me up... He clocked me at 65 in a 35 but knocked it down to 53 in a 35 b/c he said I wouldn't be able to take traffic school for the higher speeds. At least he cut me a break. :rolleyes:

I really need to use my Valentine1 more often huh...

Ok gents here are some more high res pics as requested:

IMG_8384.JPG

IMG_8386.JPG

IMG_8387.JPG

IMG_8388.JPG

IMG_8389.JPG

And one of me flying thru the Arizona desert:

IMG_8382.JPG

IMG_8383.JPG

haha :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool:

What kind of tires do you have on the rear wheels, and size?

What kind of tires do you have on the rear wheels, and size?

The tires are the Falken Azenis RT-615's 255/40/17's.... dood they are soooo sticky! and for the price you cant beat it. I paid $650 for a set of 4...

Very nice car and rare color! Congratz!:smile:

A set of dark JDM tail lenses would look very nice on a dark color like that.

Very nice car and rare color! Congratz!:smile:

A set of dark JDM tail lenses would look very nice on a dark color like that.

Hrmmmmmm.... I was thinking either that or the 2002 style upgrade.. it would be great if there was a combination of the two available......... anyone wanna photoshop that to see what it would look like? I think it might look good

Back