Proud new owner, 96 NSX-T

Vex

Contributing Member
Just picked this beast up last night. I drove my truck to work today, but couldn't resist going home and picking up the NSX for the afternoon. :tongue: From what I have read so far, there are lots of knowledgable people here and I look forward to learning from all of you!

Congratulations and please take time to learn your new Baby!

As for listening to others ... not a good idea ... it will cost you dear as they drive you to tune it, supercharge it, big rims and lower ride .... :biggrin:

Welcome to a wonderful place

regards, Paul

I drove my truck to work today, but couldn't resist going home and picking up the NSX for the afternoon. :tongue:

I've done that a couple time before. Came home for lunch and took the NSX out.

Congrats and welcome aboard.

Congrats! The car is definately addicting.

I've driven my other car work many times only to go home at lunch and get the NSX-T. Not to mention, you will find or take the long way home just to drive!

Enjoy it!

Yeah, I've already encountered people like that. I've never been one to mod out any of my cars anyways.

Black :biggrin: It didnt come with floormats.....so Ill have to buy those, and it will be complete!

^ :biggrin: - First Mod! lol Joking, congrats and ENJOY! Any meets,drives or get togethers you can participate in DEW IT!!! :tongue: ...x

Hahaha. I do need to get a new engine cover, the carpet on the one i have is all scratched up. Unless one of you guys know how to fix it. I was thinking maybe a can of spray fabric dye???? May be hard to match up the color though.

Congrats and welcome. I'm not going to mod mine any further than it is now - which is the way I bought it. They are wonderful machines and fun to drive. Glad to have you here!

Thanks all for your compliments and well wishes. I do plan on going to as many meets as humanly possible, wether it be in Tucson or Phoenix. Cna't wait.

You will find yourself finding many excuses just to take the NSX out for a snack run even if you not really need it. Man, I miss driving NSX dearly due to Minnesota weather:frown: but I still check her out in the garage:biggrin: Congrats man!

You can drive to the end of the driveway and get the mail...THEN call the doctor...FAST.

Back