Proud new owner '93 NSX

Hey Everyone!

Last Friday, I flew out to California and purchased a black, low miles "93! Car is in great shape for being 15 years old and was a pleasure to drive back to San Antonio Texas.

Can't say enough good things about the seller who went above and beyond to ensure the car was fully ready for my long drive back. Plugs, oil change, brake fluid flush, new battery, etc. all of which he did at his expense. I'll respect his privacy and not mention any names, but if you're reading this, again HUGE THANKS!:smile:

1800 miles, 29 hours with alot of time lost due to all the rain and snow in California on Friday. 2 hour cat nap in Tucson, only to wake up freezing my arse off, so back on the road I went. Car performed flawlessly during the entire trip.

I asked several questions on the forum before making my purchase and really appreciate all the information provided. This forum is a wealth of information even if a sometimes access was a wee bit difficult when a couple of thousand guests show up to the cocktail party,,,you know the rest. LOL

Happy Motoring.........

Attachments

• DSCN0827 rev5.jpg
    DSCN0827 rev5.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 208
Whats great is I flew out to San Antonio to buy my 93 low miles (20k) and drove it back to California.. :wink:
congrats! :biggrin:

Congrats on the Coupe! My favorite. What are your plans with the car? Planning any mods? Tires/Rims? Or keep it OEM.

Thanks!

Tires and rims are next...see my thread in the Wheels section.

Upgrade the stereo soon. I have an Eclipse AVN5495 DD Nav head unit which I'm considering installing or may upgrade to one of the newer models. Whatever I do, I want to be able to revert back to stock easily with little to no permanent modifications.

In time, I/H/E.

Just want to keep it looking mostly stock with a few upgrades here and there.

Beautiful car, I am happy you found the right car. Get to know it drive it around a few miles and then buy 94+ wheels and maybe exhaust:wink:

:biggrin: Welcome! I love Black NSXs:biggrin:

I had a similar experience. It is such a great feeling to drive home your new baby. Sounds like a great find! Looks like she's in great shape. Any mods on her?

I suggest you:

• Read the owners manual
  • Download a copy of the repair manual available here on prime
  • Read the wiki (formerly the FAQ)
  • Do alot of keyword searches
  • Join NXSCA

And most of all ENJOY your NSX:biggrin:

Congrats... glad to hear you made it back safely. 29 hrs.... that's alot of hrs.
I'm sure you had a blast driving the new baby home.
Post more pics.

:biggrin: Welcome! I love Black NSXs:biggrin:

I had a similar experience. It is such a great feeling to drive home your new baby. Sounds like a great find! Looks like she's in great shape. Any mods on her?

I suggest you:

• Read the owners manual
  • Download a copy of the repair manual available here on prime
  • Read the wiki (formerly the FAQ)
  • Do alot of keyword searches
  • Join NXSCA

And most of all ENJOY your NSX:biggrin:

Owners manual - done
Repair manual - ahhh, will do.
wiki - done
keyword - surprised the mods haven't kicked me.
NXSCA - haven't considered that,,,,I'll have a look.

Congrats on your recent purchase. Isn't nice to buy from a seller who takes care of his car?

Time to break out the check book. They are in houston. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99850

ONCE THE MODDING BEGINS:

slippery_slope.gif

Mod list is already into the thousands of dollars and I haven't even registered the car yet! Wife is going to kill me........:biggrin:

I know the feeling. My wife is getting annoyed by the mystery shipment at the door every week or two. I am trying to cut down to once a month.:frown:

Back