• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prospeed

During Christmas I purchased the Prospeed ECU tune. They were very quick to answer all my questions and offered a good deal (xmas special).
I sent my ECU to the address listed on their website. The address was incorrect since they had moved in the past year and the contact info on their site was not updated. Fortunately, I had insurance, delivery confirmation, and tracking#.
Long story short: USPS lost the package in transit and I was left ECU-less.:frown:

Prospeed was very quick to help me with locating another ECU and offering suggestions. I wound up buying a used ECU from a PRIME member since it was the best deal. Three days later Prospeed refunded my money.

Overall, it was a good experience (I will not use USPS again). I recommend using Prospeed.:smile:

Back