Prospective Owner...need info...

I'm looking to get a NSX...I tried looking around this section of the forum but didn't find the answers...so if somone could answer me or point me in the right direction, that'd be great:

1) What are the common problems of the NSX

2) What years were "significant" changes made to the NSX (interior/exterior)?

3) Are NSX's hard to work on (is the engine easy to drop)?

4) What is the RWHP easily attainable with modification...I'm looking to TT the NSX and get an AEM EMS...I'd perfer not to crack open the engine just yet...so basically, what kinda rwhp can the STOCK engine support?

5) Does the NSX use a AFM (Air Flow Meter)?

6) What are the car's weak points?

Thanks in advance...btw, there's a 2000 silver/black NSX near me for sale by the dealer...I reallllly want to nab it up, but want to do my research/hw first...

I perfer to get a 91 in mint condition for 30K rather than pay 55K for a 2000 and have to finance it...but since I don't know anything really about these cars, I want to find out if the 2000 is really worth it compared ot the 91...All I know is that the 97+ went to 3.2L 6 speed (vs. 3.0L 5 speed)...

Or I may just wait a couple years for the new NSX to come out and get the 97s on a real nice price drop?

Thanks again!

Yes, check out the FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions). Just click on the word FAQ on the bar at the top of your screen, the one that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif

BTW, how do you know how you want to mod the car, if you don't own it yet and haven't found out what you do and don't like about it?

Ah, the FAQ...thanks!

I like to turbo everything. Doesn't mean I'm going to...that's why I wanted to find out more...but I'd like to :D

Back