Prospective Owner in the mist

Hey everyone i am new to the community but not new to the car scene as kid i have always dreamed of owning some bad ass car early in life.
Maybe an old muscle car or some Porsche 911 but after my first car i bought (2004 WRX wagon) i i felt on top of the world at 20 there was a new world of possibility's i build it up, but at the end of the day i still had a Subaru Wagon/grocery getter. so after a year of ownership and thousands of dollars in repairs i parked the car and joined the ARMY reserves. Best decision ever, after i finished with basic and AIT i joined the real world and with in 6 months i had sold my Subaru i search of a real car. I drove many cars supra, corvette, EVO and many more bad ass rides until one day my twin brother told me why not try an NSX. I immediately said no in cant afford one and the idea of a Honda/aura felt like a joke, but never the less i looked i found the car was in a price range i can afford but where i live (Albuquerque) no one was selling them. So after looking around for several months i got the call..."PFC deQuack you have just been selected for mobilization for operation enduring freedom..."it set me back a little but i gave me the opportunity to go even more in depth knowledge in the search for my perfect NSX so while i sit hear in Afghanistan typing this i am loaded with the knowledge to find the right car most everything i am learning is from this site and its users and either while on leave or when i return home expect my title to be New Owner and i will be born into a new family.
With all that said here is what i am looking for i know its not the wanted thread

91-94
Red or white
manual
no accidents, no salvage title
prefer mait. records

anything else will be in my soon to be place wanted add well all thanks for reading and i hope soon enough i will get the privilege to cruise the streets with you.

Hey everyone i am new to the community but not new to the car scene as kid i have always dreamed of owning some bad ass car early in life.
Maybe an old muscle car or some Porsche 911 but after my first car i bought (2004 WRX wagon) i i felt on top of the world at 20 there was a new world of possibility's i build it up, but at the end of the day i still had a Subaru Wagon/grocery getter. so after a year of ownership and thousands of dollars in repairs i parked the car and joined the ARMY reserves. Best decision ever, after i finished with basic and AIT i joined the real world and with in 6 months i had sold my Subaru i search of a real car. I drove many cars supra, corvette, EVO and many more bad ass rides until one day my twin brother told me why not try an NSX. I immediately said no in cant afford one and the idea of a Honda/aura felt like a joke, but never the less i looked i found the car was in a price range i can afford but where i live (Albuquerque) no one was selling them. So after looking around for several months i got the call..."PFC deQuack you have just been selected for mobilization for operation enduring freedom..."it set me back a little but i gave me the opportunity to go even more in depth knowledge in the search for my perfect NSX so while i sit hear in Afghanistan typing this i am loaded with the knowledge to find the right car most everything i am learning is from this site and its users and either while on leave or when i return home expect my title to be New Owner and i will be born into a new family.
With all that said here is what i am looking for i know its not the wanted thread

91-94
Red or white
manual
no accidents, no salvage title
prefer mait. records

anything else will be in my soon to be place wanted add well all thanks for reading and i hope soon enough i will get the privilege to cruise the streets with you.

First thank you for your service.

2nd.. you would probably want to save this link:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/faq.htm

I read every single link on that page before starting my search.

You would need to find out about the snap ring issue, the cost of initial maintenance (if it has been deferred), and other small things. FYI it cost me additional 4-5k to get the car up to maintenance AFTER I bought the car. The maintenance afterward is not bad.. just like any 90's honda's they run like seiko's.

Good luck with your search. Read the link above and ask if you have any questions.

Take care and thanks again.

Back