Prospective New Owner

Hi all,

I'm looking to make a step up from my Honda Civic to an NSX (#1 choice) or an Acura TL. I don't know a whole lot about the NSX other than having heard great things about it, seen it a few times (hey that's a selling point enough), and a colleague highly recommending it. Any advice on how a beginner should begin shopping? Things to watch out for? Any downsides about owning an NSX?

Any NSX's available for sale in the Los Angeles/SoCal would be a great start. I'm thinking I'd like to stick below $35k and 30k miles. Is that realistic?

Any help would be appreciated.

Definitely check out the FAQ section. It is worth spending an afternoon reading, and has tips and a pre-purchase checklist. A pre-purchase inspection by an expert is worth the money once you've found a good candidate. You will be rewarded for patience in your search, but under 30k miles for under $35k is not too hard to find, if age isn't a concern. Under the FAQ you'll find differences by model year, and you might find some changes are worth paying a bit more for. Again, have patience, and don't be discouraged if you haven't found "it" within a couple months. Some people look for years.

I started looking for my NSX 5yrs ago. I picked it up in Sept and I was glad I did the research and took the time to make sure financially I could afford it. You will be glad that you waited in the end.

Thank You for your time

Back